Ohio State Buckeyes

pretty big test for the buckeyes today as they face 5-0 Wisconsin. I really think we match up well against the Badgers, mostly because they rely a lot on their running game, and our run D has been great pretty much all year. Their secondary is not that great, so hopefully TP (who has been looking better throwing the ball since going mostly shotgun,) will be able to exploit them there.

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sec, big 12, and Pac 10 are all better.................acc prolly is prolly better at the top but they really suck at the bottomno one has more embarrassing ooc loses this year than the Big 10 and the ACC.......

sec, big 12, and Pac 10 are all better.................acc prolly is prolly better at the top but they really suck at the bottomno one has more embarrassing ooc loses this year than the Big 10 and the ACC.......
Pac 10 is not better at all. Oregon and USC and neither one of those teams are world beaters. Cal's a bigger joke than anyone in either the Big Ten or ACC. Arizona State's garbage. Arizona's okay but not great. Oregon State's not scaring anyone. Washington schools are both LOL. Stanford's.. Stanford. UCLA is terrible. You can not like the Big Ten and that's fine. But objectively, the Pac 10 is not as good as the Big Ten.
Houston knocked off then #5 Oklahoma St. Oklahoma (who should be the second best team in the conference) just got their 3rd loss. The Big-12 isn't as good this year as it was last year.
Houston knocked off then #5 Oklahoma St. Oklahoma (who should be the second best team in the conference) just got their 3rd loss. The Big-12 isn't as good this year as it was last year.
I think the SEC is the best conference by default. Alabama's the only team that's been really impressive. Florida's very good, obv.. but they just don't seem to really be in sync--yet.
  • 4 weeks later...

Iowa's tackled as poorly as I ever remember under Ferentz. Our defensive line is getting next to no pressure but we cover very well. I'd look for more pressure in the second half. Vandenberg's looked good, our running game has not. We're down our top 3 RBs now, with Wegher out. Iowa can win the game, but they have to tackle better and not drop soooo many balls. We'll see in the second half.

Blah.. Been a long time, maybe since Ron Dayne, that I've seen a team run on Iowa like that. Finally had the inexperience at RB and QB come back to bite us in OT. Congrats. Hopefully you turds can actually win the Rose Bowl, this year.
TY sir. Iowa played really well, esp the QB. Now let's get a win next week, get healthy, and beat whoever we play in the Rose Bowl!

It's a shame, for Iowa fans, that Iowa lost to Northwestern. This loss wouldn't have hurt them much at all in the rankings.

6 straight over that team up north, wow. As someone who grew up in the Cooper Era, never thought we could run a streak like this.

6 straight over that team up north, wow. As someone who grew up in the Cooper Era, never thought we could run a streak like this.
And the Michigan coach with 4 more years on a 6 year contract. Any wagers on whether or not that contract will be terminated early?

Just checked this thread for the first time this year. It's funny to see that the trolls are still trollin' and the haters are still hatin'. Freddec is still so bitter! Cry more sir, cry more.

And you're still a giant vagina.
Why do you have Iowa's schedule in your sig? Like anyone gives a fucck. You even took the time to put their ranking in each poll, get a life please.
Why do you have Iowa's schedule in your sig? Like anyone gives a fucck. You even took the time to put their ranking in each poll, get a life please.
Does 'getting a life' include threatening to kill people over an internet football message board and then disappearing while I pout for a year, only to return after my team makes a Rose Bowl? If so, I'm down.
Does 'getting a life' include threatening to kill people over an internet football message board and then disappearing while I pout for a year, only to return after my team makes a Rose Bowl? If so, I'm down.
Please quote where i threatened to kill someone.