Ohio State Buckeyes

btw wtf happened to Wells? is dude mailin it in for the nfl...he was coming out every play
i love beanie, but srsly he has no heart, i kind of hope he goes because herron, berry, and hyde are just as good as he is and actually play hard.
  • Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh man, that was a clutch 2 point drop.. the worst thing to happen for us under bettors is for this to go to overtime..And if OSU loses this game, they have still played what many people consider to be the best team in the country, toe to toe. I gained a great deal of respect for OSU in this game, particularly the first half. as opposed to Bama who got blown out by a team they were an 9.5 point favorite to.
Yup, Bama came out flat in one game this year. Remember that time Bama played what many people consider to be the best team in the country on a neutral field and gave them all they could handle and were leading in the 4th quarter and holding their offense down better than pretty much anyone had all year?? One bad game by us to end the year doesn't change the fact that Bama had a great season..and oh yeah, the SEC completly and utterly owned the Big 10 this year...AINEC.
Yup, Bama came out flat in one game this year. Remember that time Bama played what many people consider to be the best team in the country on a neutral field and gave them all they could handle and were leading in the 4th quarter and holding their offense down better than pretty much anyone had all year?? One bad game by us to end the year doesn't change the fact that Bama had a great season..and oh yeah, the SEC completly and utterly owned the Big 10 this year...AINEC.
plz go spew your stupid fucking sec/big 10 shit in another thread, god you're an annoying prick.
Oh, I'm not arguing that Bama had a good season.. and they have a better future..and OSU covered, that's all i really give a crap about.
Nah, I like to gloat when I'm right...and god damn am I right a ****ing lot.
I'm trying to figure out how a game between Texas and OSU has anything to do with the SEC.That was a good game, one of the best bowl games of the year. I liked the UNC/WV game a little better though, going to miss Nicks =/
I'm trying to figure out how a game between Texas and OSU has anything to do with the SEC.That was a good game, one of the best bowl games of the year. I liked the UNC/WV game a little better though, going to miss Nicks =/
He's trying to salve the pain of 'Bama's embarrassment at the hands of a mountain west school, by wallowing in OSU's pain, obv.
He's trying to salve the pain of 'Bama's embarrassment at the hands of a mountain west school, by wallowing in OSU's pain, obv.
I'm not embarrassed about losing to Utah. I don't like that Bama came out flat, obviously, but I don't consider it an embarrassing loss. You can make a legitimate case for Utah being the 2nd best team in the country and capable of giving Florida all they can handle. I'm gloating b/c I've been right about the Big 10 all year and the Big 12 being a little overrated. Internet happens.
  • 7 months later...

bumping this for the start of a new season, currently up 17-7 on Navy, TP looks way better than last year.

Defense was godawful today. Anderson Russell is not that good, put Hines in his spot plz next week. Offense was pretty good all game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjDgvnU15kY...r_embedded#t=38What?Did he just say “Not everybody’s the perfect person in the world. I mean everyone kills people, murders people, steals from you, steals from me, whatever.”?
ok if i was a Michigan fan I'd be happy this guy chose OSU instead........he is a complete idiot and whats up with the Vick eye shades
ok if i was a Michigan fan I'd be happy this guy chose OSU instead........he is a complete idiot and whats up with the Vick eye shades
yeah, because we should just call every 19 year old kid that opens his mouth and inserts his foot a "complete idiot." and honestly, who gives a fuck about the eye shades? you don't see ppl who don't believe in God bitching about Tebow having Luke 24:19 on his face.

in actual football news, jermale hines has taken over anderson russell's spot at FS, giving us a ton more speed and playmaking ability at the position. i feel bad for russell, since he is a senior and has decent potential, but Hines is going to be a stud and has made some great plays at the Star in the nickel formation.

He just choose his words poorly, it's not hard to figure out what he meant by it.

Great first half, d needs to get more pressure on barkley, but USC's Oline will make that tough. Pryor, outside of the pick, looks good. Should be a fun finish.

Pryor, outside of the pick, looks good. Should be a fun finish.
i dont know if i would go that far. he's made a few good throws. but he is wildly inconsistent. i'd take barkley over him to quarterback my team. the guy is a wide reciever playing qb, and they dont even run the right offense to utilize his talents.