Ohio State Buckeyes

(((((((patiently waiting for the "SEC vs. Big10 bowl results dating back 1595bc" post))))))))))))))))
You can just go back to 2000, SEC is still behind. Would have been so much better if they had 3 games this year instead of 2.
  • Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get Northwestern's name out of your mouth, pleb.
yeah i was really hoping that Kentucky-Northwestern :club: matchup would have happened, that would have meant alot
better? :ts
Bama just proved they wouldn't run through the MWC, let alone the Big-10. I told you all year they were scraping by barely winning games that they should have been dominating. Bama is not a top 5 team, they really aren't top ten because if they get behind they can't depend on that QB to move the ball. I'll take this years PSU team against Bama on a neutral field and give you 3 points.I didn't watch TT/Ole Miss, but the Big-12 south as a whole has taken hits in bowl games. I'm not really that surprised, but their top two teams haven't played yet. GA didn't look great. Iowa would have beaten GA, they are lucky they got MSU instead. I love how the team that got blown out by the big-10 team is instantly overrated... apparently so was Bama.The SEC isn't as good this year as they have been in the past few. You got one really good team (Florida), two decent teams (Ole Miss/Bama) and a whole bunch of average.Alabama just lost to a MWC team by 14, that only beat Michigan by 2. I'm more confident than ever that USC would beat Alabama's ass, if you think Utah's offense hit them quick USC would have a field day.SC got blown the fuck out by Iowa.I love hearing SEC excuses.... start spilling them.
Your game of trying to judge all of the SEC based on their worst game of the year is old. Alabama playing one bad game to end the year doesn't do sh*t to take away from how good they were all year and how good the SEC is. No, this isn't the strongest they've ever been, but it's still a pretty good conference and far better than the Big 10 this year. You trying to play some margin of victory of game just shows that you don't really know how sports works. Alabama clearly was unmotivated and came out flat, and it cost us the game. If we had played even a decent game we beat Utah, but we didn't, we played miserable in most phases of the game. Congrats to Utah, they played great, but Bama is clearly a better team than they showed yesterday. I know you can't understand the concept of a team having a bad day b/c it would work against all your ridiculous claims.
I think Bama and Florida would easily run through the Big 10 this year. I don't think an average team like South Carolina would...I'm 99.9 % sure I wouldn't say that..unless I was just trying to make an outragoeus claim as a joke, but I'm pretty sure nothing like that came from me. I've said nothing unreasonable. The SEC is and remains a very good football conference. The Big 10 is clearly down this year. Penn St. is good, not great. Same with Ohio St. and now Iowa got hot. That's it for the Big 10. Oops, Ole Miss just completely bitch-slapped Texas Tech today. The Rebels were the better team by a HUGE margin..not even a contest on who the best team was. Ole Miss simply ran the ball at will and completely controlled the game. The Tech offense is good, but perhaps not so hot once they play a team that actually tries to stop the other team from scoring. The SEC is clearly better than you have given it credit for this year. Bama may come out flat later today, but they and Florida are clearly two of the top 5 teams in the nation. Ole Miss is looking pretty damn good, Georgia and LSU both looked great in their bowl games. Even Vanderbilt won against a supposed "good" team. SO...basically, outside of South Carolina being overrated, there isn't much bad to say about our conference right now. Two time defending national champs with a good shot at three in a row......SEC football. Better than everyone else.
Your game of trying to judge all of the SEC based on their worst game of the year is old. Alabama playing one bad game to end the year doesn't do sh*t to take away from how good they were all year and how good the SEC is. No, this isn't the strongest they've ever been, but it's still a pretty good conference and far better than the Big 10 this year. You trying to play some margin of victory of game just shows that you don't really know how sports works. Alabama clearly was unmotivated and came out flat, and it cost us the game. If we had played even a decent game we beat Utah, but we didn't, we played miserable in most phases of the game. Congrats to Utah, they played great, but Bama is clearly a better team than they showed yesterday. I know you can't understand the concept of a team having a bad day b/c it would work against all your ridiculous claims.
This is the shit I love.. When it's Alabama..they 'just didn't show up today'..when it's Texas Tech, they're the lesser team by a huge margin..not even a contest. Alabama lost because they were unmotivated.. Texas Tech clearly was motivated, they just could do nothing to stop those world beaters, Ole Miss.Whatever makes your argument more appealing, I suppose. Oh, and how about them Hawkeyes?
All I'm seeing here are excuses...When Michigan lost out on a chance to play for the national title and went and played against USC in the Rose Bowl and lost I said they didn't come out motivated and got mocked for it by people like you who are now using lack of motivation as an excuse for getting outplayed by Utah.This is you being a hypocrite. What exactly was TT playing for that made them losing more important than Alabama losing? I mean yea, I understand why a team that hasn't been there for years not being motivated to play in a BCS game. I'm sure Sabin thinks they had no reason to bother winning that game either.
All I'm seeing here are excuses...When Michigan lost out on a chance to play for the national title and went and played against USC in the Rose Bowl and lost I said they didn't come out motivated and got mocked for it by people like you who are now using lack of motivation as an excuse for getting outplayed by Utah.This is you being a hypocrite. What exactly was TT playing for that made them losing more important than Alabama losing? I mean yea, I understand why a team that hasn't been there for years not being motivated to play in a BCS game. I'm sure Sabin thinks they had no reason to bother winning that game either.
Maybe Utah's just really good, and we've been underrating them. I think people are too quick to jump on Bama for this loss, and too slow to credit Utah. They now have two BSC bowl victories in the past five years. Not many programs at all can claim the same.
Maybe Utah's just really good, and we've been underrating them. I think people are too quick to jump on Bama for this loss, and too slow to credit Utah. They now have two BSC bowl victories in the past five years. Not many programs at all can claim the same.
They're also the first and only school to have two undefeated seasons in the BCS era.
I watched the Utah/Michigan game. I thought they were a good team, but I never would have thought they could waltz in and beat up the second or third best team in the greatest conference college football has ever known :club:

god, all this sec/big 10 crap is gay. how bout some actual OSU stuff, like the fact that:a) i saw most of the really good recruits over the weekend, and was really impressed with them. here's to hoping we can get marlon brown as he would be a great target for pryor over the next few years.B ) we play texas tonight. my expectations are tempered, as i think we can beat them if the defense can get some pressure and the o-line can get consistent blocking on their line, especially orakapo. having said that, if we keep it close i'll be happy.

god, all this sec/big 10 crap is gay. how bout some actual OSU stuff, like the fact that:a) i saw most of the really good recruits over the weekend, and was really impressed with them. here's to hoping we can get marlon brown as he would be a great target for pryor over the next few years.B ) we play texas tonight. my expectations are tempered, as i think we can beat them if the defense can get some pressure and the o-line can get consistent blocking on their line, especially orakapo. having said that, if we keep it close i'll be happy.
So will I, as I bet on OSU +8.5.... I must have lost my god danm mind to bet on OSU in a bowl game.
I watched the Utah/Michigan game. I thought they were a good team, but I never would have thought they could waltz in and beat up the second or third best team in the greatest conference college football has ever known :ts
hey atleast you finally admit it :club: Anyway, call me a pussy but i decided last second not to bet this game tonight. I have a feeling OSU may be able to keep this thing to a TD or less. They WILL score some points on Texas for sure. Texas hasn't played anything but weak defenses this year so this game will be their toughest challenge as far as scoring goes. Who knows, i'm kinda on the fence. Never thought I'd say that about an OSU team in a bowl game........
hey atleast you finally admit it :club: Anyway, call me a pussy but i decided last second not to bet this game tonight.
Well, you may be a pussy, but at least you aren't a sucker. GO BUCKEYES!!Christ it makes me nauseous to even type that. Sports betting makes strange bedfellows.

Hey Terelle Pryor... how about you stop being a pussy and actually get the first down instead of running out of bounds without facing a defender. Good job.Fuck Terelle PryorColt McCoy's mom is hot

love that pryor/boeckman formation, playing well so far, pryor needed to throw it away on that last sack.

Texas hasnt seen a defense like OSUs all season, and it shows. Texas hasnt seen a running game like OSUs all season, and it shows.I think I want OSU to win now. The commentators have made me kind of feel sorry for the seniors on OSU. They deserve a bowl win one time........or do they?

One thing though is that teams like Utah and Boise St probably consider a BCS game to be their Nat'l Championship Game, where teams like Oklahoma and Alabama viewed the same game as a disappointment. Not saying they weren't trying to win, but the smaller schools have that chip on their shoulder because they have no shot at winning a title even if they run the table.Keep it up Bucks, go go go.

D has gotten pressure, O-line hasn't been too bad (except browning, fuck you dude, gtfo), pretty happy so far. keep it up d

How about sweatervest goes out and wins a BCS game?Pyror should have a field day with a soft Big-12 defense.
He's 3-2 in the BCS FWIW. But they definitely need to win this game to get a little credibility back.
Hey Terelle Pryor... how about you stop being a pussy and actually get the first down instead of running out of bounds without facing a defender. Good job.Fuck Terelle PryorColt McCoy's mom is hot
The blonde next to his parents is smokin, wonder if it is a gf or sister?