Ohio State Buckeyes

Thats great and all, but it doesn't do much for you this year or last year.
This year they went across the country to Washington, can't help if they sucked this year. It's still a pretty good program most years. Last year was the finish of the home & home with Texas. I think they played Cincinnati last year too.
  • Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This year they went across the country to Washington, can't help if they sucked this year. It's still a pretty good program most years. Last year was the finish of the home & home with Texas. I think they played Cincinnati last year too.
I know this, I also know your starting home/home series with USC and one of the Florida (Miami or FSU?) schools soon too. Just saying there is no point in justifying the schedule at this point, everything is over. And who knows, maybe Oklahoma will suck in 6 years.
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
What happens to OSU QB's after not making it in the pros?
Your blasphemous accusations will result in another beatdown this year.:shipMichiganEpicBigTenUnderachieveraward
Your blasphemous accusations will result in another beatdown this year.:shipMichiganEpicBigTenUnderachieveraward
Underachievers.Unlikely, if we do anything this year it will be overachieving. We just lost our QB, RB, top two WR's and several of our best defensive players. I'm expecting OSU to roll the country if the can beat USC with what.. 50+ 4 year/5year players on this squad and Wells running the ball. If OSU isn't in the national championship game again you guys should kick sweatervest out of town.
Underachievers.Unlikely, if we do anything this year it will be overachieving. We just lost our QB, RB, top two WR's and several of our best defensive players. I'm expecting OSU to roll the country if the can beat USC with what.. 50+ 4 year/5year players on this squad and Wells running the ball. If OSU isn't in the national championship game again you guys should kick sweatervest out of town.
I was referring to most other years of disappointment in Ann Arbor. Top five pre season rank last year and of course we all know what happened there.Also quoted this because if OSU gets to the title game again I'm sure you will be one of the first claiming they don't deserve to be there.
Enjoy your trip to Wisconsin this year.Be sure to visit State Street after the loss.:club:
Now you're just talking crazy man talk.:BeanieWellsrunsalloveryou
I was referring to most other years of disappointment in Ann Arbor. Top five pre season rank last year and of course we all know what happened there.Also quoted this because if OSU gets to the title game again I'm sure you will be one of the first claiming they don't deserve to be there.
Preseason polls mean jack shit. Anyone who follows college football at all should realize that. If OSU goes undefeated this year your not going to hear me saying they don't deserve to be there. That game at USC though... you better hope Wells goes crazy and wears them down.And no one is a Heisman lock :club:
:LockfortheHeisman
I'd say he has a good chance, but he's no lock. You've got Tebow, C Daniel, P Harvin (sleeper), and J McKnight (sleeper).I think McKnight and Harvin are the most explosive. Tebow has the spotlight already. Daniel is way overrated, but he's rated. And C Wells is very good, on a very good team.I love me some college football.
I'd say he has a good chance, but he's no lock. You've got Tebow, C Daniel, P Harvin (sleeper), and J McKnight (sleeper).I think McKnight and Harvin are the most explosive. Tebow has the spotlight already. Daniel is way overrated, but he's rated. And C Wells is very good, on a very good team.I love me some college football.
add knowshon moreno from UGA to that list as well......atleast acording to the preseason mags......
I love that Ohio St and USC have the balls to play each other.More big time teams need to man the fuck up.
You only need two hands to count the teams that have balls.Buckeyes, Michigan, USC, Notre Dame, Miami, FSU, Oklahoma, Texas. That's the list.
nice call!
You only need two hands to count the teams that have balls.Buckeyes, Michigan, USC, Notre Dame, Miami, FSU, Oklahoma, Texas. That's the list.
I love the fact that they're ballsy enough to play SC, but then they've got Youngstown State, Troy and Ohio :club: ?
add knowshon moreno from UGA to that list as well......atleast acording to the preseason mags......
I'd say Stafford has a better shot if the the Dawgs make it to the big game.
  • 4 weeks later...
not really imoOSU cant afford to get blown out by USCOSU will get beat in Madison imothere
USC lost their QB. I like OSU's chances more and more in that game. I guarantee it won't be a blowout.The Badgers are always tough, but don't expect OSU to sleep on them.
USC lost their QB. I like OSU's chances more and more in that game. I guarantee it won't be a blowout.The Badgers are always tough, but don't expect OSU to sleep on them.
Yeah i never said who i thought would win the osu-usc game, just stating the obvious that OSU cant afford to go in there and get stomped on. Lets face it, this game is gonna be covered by the media as if it were a NC game. We all know how OSU has performed the last two times the entire country has been tuned into them, a 3rd time and they will lose any respect they still had.....outside of the Big 10.Oh I dont think OSU sleeps on anyone, I just have a feeling about that Wisconsin game. I hear night games in Madison is one of the best experiences in college football.
  • 2 weeks later...