Ohio State Buckeyes

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't call OSU beating LSU an upset, or vice versa.
FWIW, some of the more intelligent people on ESPN radio (Todd McShay) have been saying OSU should win this game somewhat easily. I don't think it will be easy my any stretch of the imagination, but it's good to hear the Bucks getting some love from the media.GO BUCKS!!!!!!!!!
I wouldn't call OSU beating LSU an upset, or vice versa.
well i mean almost every game ive picked this year has gone the opposite way

Stinky Tree U needs to go out and play somebody before they can say anything. I know I know, you played Michigan and Michigan beat Florida, that means that...oh wait, it still doesn't make up for the fact that you haven't played anybody. This game won't be close. LSU had 2 games this year where everybody was healthy, go ask Mississippi State and Virginia Tech how those turned out. Now everybody is ready, I don't think Ohio St. breaks the 200 yard mark let alone scores in double digits. Lsu 38-OSU6.

Stinky Tree U needs to go out and play somebody before they can say anything. I know I know, you played Michigan and Michigan beat Florida, that means that...oh wait, it still doesn't make up for the fact that you haven't played anybody. This game won't be close. LSU had 2 games this year where everybody was healthy, go ask Mississippi State and Virginia Tech how those turned out. Now everybody is ready, I don't think Ohio St. breaks the 200 yard mark let alone scores in double digits. Lsu 38-OSU6.
It just means that OSU's speed is every bit as good as any team in the SEC's. LSU runs an offense that is something OSU is accustomed to seeing, where Florida's last year was something they hadn't faced all year.I do expect LSU to break out 3-4 trick plays tonight, that at least will be interesting.
Your picking LSU by 32. I'll take the other side of that bet. How about a dime?Go Bucks!!
Your picking LSU by 32. I'll take the other side of that bet. How about a dime?Go Bucks!!
I'll give you 10. If buckeyes cover, you get to pick my avatar for the next month. When LSU covers, you have to use the avatar I choose for the next month. You in?
so you guys are saying to take the over (47)
My gut reaction to that is yes, but after thinking a while I don't like it that high actually. OSU has a really solid defense and LSU's is healthy for the first time in a while. This could just as easily end up being 13-10 as it does 35-33. They both have solid running games too, so they may not air it out much unless one team gets behind 10+ points.
I'll give you 10. If buckeyes cover, you get to pick my avatar for the next month. When LSU covers, you have to use the avatar I choose for the next month. You in?
I'm in. Good luck. You'll need it.
lol quite the brag about beating mississippi state, west virginia hung 28 on them in the 1st quarter. They are a decent team, but beating them handily as a good football team is no accomplishment. LSU has played too many close games this year and could have 3-5 losses. I think Ohio State will win, but I dont know how you can say its going to be a blow out.