Ohio State Buckeyes

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kind of like your spelling, or OSU's in national title games.
another spelling joke, you crush me. FWIW, idgaf about spelling your name correclty because you are a pos.
Sooooooooooooo many bad jokes to made... your lucky I'm feeling lazy at the end of the work week :club:
Do you look in here just to get us pissed off?Original reason of this post was bump for the game tonight
Are you going to threaten me again?
where is table 61 and teh lobsterface??? I'm gonnna come kick your ass!!!!!!!I challenge you to Heads up 4 rollz Jadaki!!! Do you accept???
NEW ORLEANS HERE WE COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats, now LSU will beat you but @ least you made it 2 years in a row

All the OSU haters just gtfo. This is THE OHIO STATE thread. Take your negative BS somewhere else. We are the 1 loss champs of the Big Ten. Did we get fortunate by other teams falling on their faces when they had the chance? Yes. Do we deserve to be there? Yes. Just because your teams couldn't hold up their end of the deal, don't come in here bashing the Bucks.Jeez, now I know how Yankee fans feel.

Great, we get to see an overrated OSU team get their asses kicked AGAIN in the title game...
not the Buckeyes fault, if the other teams took care of business it wouldn't be an issue.They match up better against Georgia, it won't be a blowout. Tressel won't let last year happen again.
All the OSU haters just gtfo. This is THE OHIO STATE thread. Take your negative BS somewhere else. We are the 1 loss champs of the Big Ten. Did we get fortunate by other teams falling on their faces when they had the chance? Yes. Do we deserve to be there? Yes. Just because your teams couldn't hold up their end of the deal, don't come in here bashing the Bucks.Jeez, now I know how Yankee fans feel.
I consider Ohio State to be a Cleveland team. I consider it being Columbus more, but I think that if you are from Cleveland, most college football fans would be OSU fans. Having said that, this is the first time I feel that a Cleveland sports team got lucky. I am sure Ohio State is going to kick ass in the championship. :club:
not the Buckeyes fault, if the other teams took care of business it wouldn't be an issue.They match up better against Georgia, it won't be a blowout. Tressel won't let last year happen again.
Meh.. even if they get LSU it's not like LSU made it a habit of blowing any decent teams out. I can't wait to see the rankings come down.
Meh.. even if they get LSU it's not like LSU made it a habit of blowing any decent teams out. I can't wait to see the rankings come down.
I'm just happy that finally there are 3-4 teams that could easily be #2, not that it will change anything. But finally the BCS will take some major heat.I think they match up ok with LSU too, I'm just happy they won't be facing a mobile QB like Florida or Oregon. Amazing how much worse Oregon is without their QB.
Yeah, and I'm talking about Ohio State you dumbass.
QFTNew Mexico and Hawaii.. there's a damn good national championship
i don't know man, 10-6 loss to UTEP to start the season? i know it was opening weekend and all, but the poll voters might knock them for that.