Ohio State Buckeyes

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oklahoma pwns either one, Buckeyes and WVU for the title. Tressel takes down #2. End of story.
If that happens, WVU would probably be the favorite if you guys had trouble with Jones from Ill, White would tear you guys apart.

Yeah, I really dont want to play WVU if we get to the NC Game...Pat White and Steve Slaton are waaaaaaay better than Juice and whoever Illinois' RB is.

Yeah, I really dont want to play WVU if we get to the NC Game...Pat White and Steve Slaton are waaaaaaay better than Juice and whoever Illinois' RB is.
hopefully they can learn a few things between the Ill game and the NT game.GO SOONERS
You don't seem like the type to threaten rival teams fans with physical violence though :club:
lol it's always funny to me when people act like someone is going to get an ass kicking for simply wearing a jersey for the road team. If it does happen its not exactly something the home team should be proud of either.My money would be on you anyway.
You don't seem like the type to threaten rival teams fans with physical violence though :club:
since it seems like you bring this up at least 1 time everyday, please quote where i posted this. Douche bag. The only thing i said that was close to a physical threat was come to Ohio and talk all this smack that you have talked in this thread to our faces. I back up my team, big deal. You're just bitter because i owned you throughout the whole thread, pretty much the only thing u have on me is pointing out my type-o's. Congrats to you and vongrats to Michigan for having a great year.