Ohio State Buckeyes

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched that documentary on the OSU v michigan rivalry. And all I can say is that Woody Hayes was a beast. I loved it.As for this weekend, get it done Buckeyes, I hate the wolverines.
I love you.
we are great because of our tradition.
yes u guys do have the best band but how much sh!t did the band director take for playing "Titanic" during the Nat. Championship game?It was the most ironic thing ive ever seen acting out the sinking ship as OSU was going down.But yeah that 1st question is actually serious
yes u guys do have the best band but how much sh!t did the band director take for playing "Titanic" during the Nat. Championship game?It was the most ironic thing ive ever seen acting out the sinking ship as OSU was going down.But yeah that 1st question is actually serious
lol, yea idk about all that . . .
QFT, i like that it's at noon. =) should be fun times
What are your plans for the game?Me...bw3 parking lot bout 8 am to start the tailgate.weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

since i am only 20 i can't really go to the bar and have a good time. I don't really feel like sneaking drinks during this big of a game. As of now i am watching the game in the comfort of my own home but that is subject to change. I would like to remember this years game, last year i was ****ed by the 4th quarter.

since i am only 20 i can't really go to the bar and have a good time. I don't really feel like sneaking drinks during this big of a game. As of now i am watching the game in the comfort of my own home but that is subject to change. I would like to remember this years game, last year i was ****ed by the 4th quarter.
I know how that is. Last year I was hammered so I took this chick out to my truck and got head. At least I got some fulfillment out of the whole night.
Everyone at Rivals.com is picking OSU to win. There is a good breakdown of the game here.Hope Hart and Henne are healthy or its going to be a long day.
Jadaki secretly loves THEE Ohio State Univ. . yay for dunkaments night b4 da game.
Everyone at Rivals.com is picking OSU to win. There is a good breakdown of the game here.Hope Hart and Henne are healthy or its going to be a long day.
remember wat happened when everyone picked OSU to beat Florida....just saying
Damn Michigan looked bad. Carr needs to go.
Meh, with a banged up Hart and Henne, plus the field conditions being what they were, it was going to be hard. Both teams didn't look good on offense...the difference was the OSU defense stepping up after a shitty performance last week.

The difference in the game is that Ohio State could run the ball and Michigan couldn't.If Michigan could've run the ball and kept their defense off the field they had a chance, instead they tried to pass all over the place which isn't happening on a cold rainy day with Henne injured.GG Lloyd Carr and Dave Debord, get a new coach in here.

Meh, with a banged up Hart and Henne, plus the field conditions being what they were, it was going to be hard. Both teams didn't look good on offense...the difference was the OSU defense stepping up after a shitty performance last week.
LOLZ...Beanie Wells ran for over 200 yards!Go Buckeyes!