Ohio State Buckeyes

57-40 says I can talk shit to OSU anytime I want.Though I honestly have no idea why Florida boy jumped into this discussion in the first place...
So 1 game in which Florida beat us keeps me from talking, but a series in which UM is up historically, but has been the whipping post the last couple years entitles you to bash OSU. :club: Ok, gotcha.
  • Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So 1 game in which Florida beat us keeps me from talking, but a series in which UM is up historically, but has been the whipping post the last couple years entitles you to bash OSU. :club: Ok, gotcha.
Michigan/OSU is a yearly rivalry, last years NT game is a one game scenario with everything on the line. You see the difference yet?
Michigan/OSU is a yearly rivalry, last years NT game is a one game scenario with everything on the line. You see the difference yet?
Yeah I do. I'm a little worked up by these SEC bozos. We shall agree to disagree. :club:
Its not gonna happen trying to convince them, they dont understand

wow why the **** dont non osu fans GTFO already, i made this thread so we osu fans can bask in our teams glory and u dumb jealous pricks keep trying to ruin it. Just because your team SUCKS this year doesn't mean you have to bring us down with you. There is a reason Ohio state football is so good year in and year out. It's because we eat breath and sleep football around here year round and high school football is just as big here as it is in texas florida ect..shortly teh moron eyank is going to post a pic of the uf osu nat'l championship game to try and be cute aGain but that shit is just ****ing lame and it wasnt funny the 1st time u did it. Jadacki is a nerd that won't disclose his location because he is too big of a pussy.ouch maybe i was a little harsh here !

wow why the **** dont non osu fans GTFO already, i made this thread so we osu fans can bask in our teams glory and u dumb jealous pricks keep trying to ruin it. Just because your team SUCKS this year doesn't mean you have to bring us down with you. There is a reason Ohio state football is so good year in and year out. It's because we eat breath and sleep football around here year round and high school football is just as big here as it is in texas florida ect..shortly than moron eyank is going to post a pic of the uf osu nat'l championship game to try and be cute aGain but that shit is just ****ing lame and it wasnt funny the 1st time u did it. Jadacki is a nerd that won't disclose his location because he is too big of a pussy.
Rough day today?

no just saw the discussions u guys have been having since i visited this thread last. i just dont get why the haters feel the need to come in here and talk shit.

They like to troll and know that OSU fans will defend the team we love. Kinda like that kid in elementary school that f***ed with you just cause he knew he'd get a rise out of you.That, and their teams suck.

They like to troll and know that OSU fans will defend the team we love. Kinda like that kid in elementary school that f***ed with you just cause he knew he'd get a rise out of you.That, and their teams suck.
Let me clarify something.....I believe OSU should be #1 beause they are undefeated but I dont think they are the best team in the country right now (and UF isnt even close obv)Other then that Im done with this thread bc I realized how stupid it is to argue about this lol
I found it hilarious that the rental car places in Toledo were SOLD OUT last year for the OSU/Michigan game in Columbus because the Mich fans didnt want their Mich plated cars in the Columbus area.
You live around Toledo?
Let me clarify something.....I believe OSU should be #1 beause they are undefeated but I dont think they are the best team in the country right now (and UF isnt even close obv)Other then that Im done with this thread bc I realized how stupid it is to argue about this lol
Umm....if OSU isn't the best team, then why should they be #1?
wow why the **** dont non osu fans GTFO already, i made this thread so we osu fans can bask in our teams glory and u dumb jealous pricks keep trying to ruin it. Just because your team SUCKS this year doesn't mean you have to bring us down with you. There is a reason Ohio state football is so good year in and year out. It's because we eat breath and sleep football around here year round and high school football is just as big here as it is in texas florida ect..shortly teh moron eyank is going to post a pic of the uf osu nat'l championship game to try and be cute aGain but that shit is just ****ing lame and it wasnt funny the 1st time u did it. Jadacki is a nerd that won't disclose his location because he is too big of a pussy.ouch maybe i was a little harsh here !
I think is great. A Michigan fan making fun of OSU this season. Cracks me the fuck up.
I think is great. A Michigan fan making fun of OSU this season. Cracks me the fuck up.
Anyone can make fun of the schedule OSU has played.Lets look at that oh so difficult early season schedule than the bucknuts had to navigate through.Youngstown StateAkronWashingtonNorthwesternScary stuff there.BTW, anyone heard of Findlay?
Anyone can make fun of the schedule OSU has played.Lets look at that oh so difficult early season schedule than the bucknuts had to navigate through.Youngstown StateAkronWashingtonNorthwesternScary stuff there.
As usual, Michigan fans are way behind the 8 ball. Hmmm...lets see...Michigan..Game 1 and Game 2...Appalachian State and Oregon. Equally as enticing as any of the four games above, except....Michigan lost both games!!!This is after 4 players that could have gone pro elected to stay with the team, and all the players at OSU that could have gone pro, elected to go pro. Michigan is truly pathetic this year...But I am an OSU fan in an OSU thread. Not a deranged Michigan fan trolling through an OSU thread to continually bash the team. If you happen to catch me posting in a Michigan thread, shoot me.
As usual, Michigan fans are way behind the 8 ball. Hmmm...lets see...Michigan..Game 1 and Game 2...Appalachian State and Oregon. Equally as enticing as any of the four games above, except....Michigan lost both games!!!This is after 4 players that could have gone pro elected to stay with the team, and all the players at OSU that could have gone pro, elected to go pro. Michigan is truly pathetic this year...But I am an OSU fan in an OSU thread. Not a deranged Michigan fan trolling through an OSU thread to continually bash the team. If you happen to catch me posting in a Michigan thread, shoot me.
Did you really say the #3 (should be #2) team in the country is like playing any of the garbage teams I listed that OSU played? Are you that retarded?
Appalachian State
Whoa there genius... never heard that before. Don't strain yourself coming up with original comebacks. I do however totally applaud your ability to ignore the obvious. Your inability to answer why OSU has played something like the 70th hardest schedule in Division 1 is amazing. I think the rest of the football world is hoping Michigan beats you so that you don't get embarrassed in another NT game.
Whoa there genius... never heard that before. Don't strain yourself coming up with original comebacks. I do however totally applaud your ability to ignore the obvious. Your inability to answer why OSU has played something like the 70th hardest schedule in Division 1 is amazing. I think the rest of the football world is hoping Michigan beats you so that you don't get embarrassed in another NT game.
You think? I highly doubt that. Your a Michigan grad right?