Ohio State Buckeyes

I just thought it would be i would take the time to make a thread about the the sickest team in college football.GO BUCKEYES, TID ECT!!!!!72735353_450.jpgIn old Ohio (Columbus) there's a team That's known throughout the land Eleven warriors brave and bold Whose fame will ever stand And when the ball goes over, Our cheers will reach the sky Ohio field will hear again The Buckeye Battle Cry! Drive, drive on down that field Men of the Scarlet and Gray Don't let them through that line We've got to win this game today COME ON OHIO! Smash through to victory We cheer you as you go Our honor defend So we'll (We will) fight to the end For O-HI-O!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
I-O !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
One of the dumbest things ive ever seen is when the people make the letters with there bodyPeople were doing it @ the Final 4 last year

It's going to be so embarrassing for you guys when you lose to my Michigan Wolverines this year. You will simultaneously lose your chance at a National Championship and a Big Ten title if you haven't already by then.GO BLUE!!!!!!!

It's going to be so embarrassing for you guys when you lose to my Michigan Wolverines this year. You will simultaneously lose your chance at a National Championship and a Big Ten title if you haven't already by then.GO BLUE!!!!!!!
gtfo of my thread, idiot. mich has no chance srsly.
If you know anything about the Michigan-OSU rivaly, it is that you throw out the records when they meet.
but there is one thing that u must have forgot. Michigan sucks, OSU doesn't. We will win again this year and LLoyd Carr will be fired right after the game. #1 in the polls, bring on south florida baby, LOL
but there is one thing that u must have forgot. Michigan sucks, OSU doesn't. We will win again this year and LLoyd Carr will be fired right after the game. #1 in the polls, bring on south florida baby, LOL
OSU shouldn't be #1, they haven't beat anyone. And if they don't play some quality opponents they might drop in the computer rankings. You better hope Michigan stays in the top 25 for that matchup or a lot of people are going to be questioning how good OSU really is.USF already beat Auburn and West Virgina, they could stop playing games right now and will end up with more quality wins that OSU will even have a shot at this year.
OSU shouldn't be #1, they haven't beat anyone. And if they don't play some quality opponents they might drop in the computer rankings. You better hope Michigan stays in the top 25 for that matchup or a lot of people are going to be questioning how good OSU really is.USF already beat Auburn and West Virgina, they could stop playing games right now and will end up with more quality wins that OSU will even have a shot at this year.
Wrong.You are being targeted by the Buckeye Army. Have at you!
Wrong.
Care to elaborate what I am wrong about?OSU has beaten Akron, Washington, Northwestern, Minnesota, Purdue and Kent State. Wins over BCS ranked teams = 0USF has beaten Elon , Auburn, North Carolina, West Virginia, Florida Atlantic and UCF. Wins over BCS ranked teams = 2 (WV - 9th & Auburn 17th)
Care to elaborate what I am wrong about?OSU has beaten Akron, Washington, Northwestern, Minnesota, Purdue and Kent State. Wins over BCS ranked teams = 0USF has beaten Elon , Auburn, North Carolina, West Virginia, Florida Atlantic and UCF. Wins over BCS ranked teams = 2 (WV - 9th & Auburn 17th)
See schools in bold print above. No one but the number 1 team in the nation can touch either of those schools. You know it; I know it.
OSU should be #1 because they have been the only team in the country to dominate every opponent. They have won every game by 16 points or more, and only one opponent has scored more than 7 points against them. South Florida has played a tougher schedule, but hasnt been anywhere close to as dominant.Also, Ohio State wont drop in the computer rankings since their remaining opponents are 25-10. They are absolutely guaranteed a spot in the title game if they remain undefeated.
OSU should be #1 because they have been the only team in the country to dominate every opponent. They have won every game by 16 points or more, and only one opponent has scored more than 7 points against them. South Florida has played a tougher schedule, but hasnt been anywhere close to as dominant.Also, Ohio State wont drop in the computer rankings since their remaining opponents are 25-10. They are absolutely guaranteed a spot in the title game if they remain undefeated.
If Im not mistaken this was the argument last year when OSU barely beat a decent Michigan team and destoryed every other team....We all know what happpened in the ChampionshipIts OK OSU will be beaten in one of the next 5 games (probably @ Michigan) and there wont be much to worry about1168335501.jpg
OSU should be #1 because they have been the only team in the country to dominate every opponent. They have won every game by 16 points or more, and only one opponent has scored more than 7 points against them. South Florida has played a tougher schedule, but hasnt been anywhere close to as dominant.
well......yeah..........this is usually the case if you play a tougher schedule..........
When OSU beats a top 25 team and holds them to 7 points or less let me know.