I Guess I Am Trying The "chris Ferguson Challenge"

I has $0.06 in my FT account when I woke up today, so like Jesus I could only play freerolls as (unlike Jesus) I don't have any money to put towards poker right now.I entered the 5pm 2400 player HORSE freeroll, and I won $6 by finishing 5th. I know it is just a freeroll, but a 5th place finish in a 2400 player mixed game tourney isn't something to sneeze at despite the fact it was a freeroll IMHO.I played 2 $1+.25 SnG's, and got a 1st and a 2nd, so my bankroll is up to $10.76. I don't have much to do until I go back to school on September 20th, so I guess I will try and see how high I can build a bankroll from nothing.I will follow Jesus' bankroll rules and see if I can beat his time to 10k.

I has $0.06 in my FT account when I woke up today, so like Jesus I could only play freerolls as (unlike Jesus) I don't have any money to put towards poker right now.I entered the 5pm 2400 player HORSE freeroll, and I won $6 by finishing 5th. I know it is just a freeroll, but a 5th place finish in a 2400 player mixed game tourney isn't something to sneeze at despite the fact it was a freeroll IMHO.I played 2 $1+.25 SnG's, and got a 1st and a 2nd, so my bankroll is up to $10.76. I don't have much to do until I go back to school on September 20th, so I guess I will try and see how high I can build a bankroll from nothing.I will follow Jesus' bankroll rules and see if I can beat his time to 10k.
PM me if u need a backewr
I know it is just a freeroll, but a 5th place finish in a 2400 player mixed game tourney isn't something to sneeze at despite the fact it was a freeroll IMHO.
It really isn't. I did the same thing a few times in the Stars freerolls, and getting through those fields means you have the fundamentals down, at the very least, to a point.Good luck and keep us updated.

not to hijack this or anything, but I am doing the same thing right now (as a bet, not because Im broke). Started last week satelliting into the sunday 100k. I took 8xx for about fifty. Played a bunch 3.30 6man turbos. Started playing 25 nl. up to 300.00 after about 2500 hands. I need to hit 500 by next sunday.

I'm kind of doing it right now as well. I play a Poker Stars freeroll or two and once I get over 1.00 I play in a .50 tourney.Don't get me wrong I'm not doing well financially right now but my problem is getting money on a poker site right now.I havn't deposited in over a year (since before the neteller deal). I had some decent success followed by transferring money to a friend $25 at a time, withdrawing $500 the week before the Neteller deal, then going on a real bad run with my last 1k.Is there a site where you can talk about meeting up with a person, giving them cash and them transferring money into your poker account? I'm on Poker Stars and FTP.

I'm seeing how far i can go with a dollar on stars, playing primarily limit hold em like Smasharoo did.I'm up $1 over 1k hands so far playing 6 max .02/.04, but i'm playing pretty badly.Good luck with your attempt OP, remember to keep to the rules even when you are winning!