Just A Quick Question Guys

means you are soo good at sngs, that you should turn pro........your ranked top 10% of online sng players, determined by ROI and games played.
Sweet man. I'm turning pro as we speak. Just kidding. Do you know where I go on sharkscope to find this info?
Sweet man. I'm turning pro as we speak. Just kidding. Do you know where I go on sharkscope to find this info?
I think you can just click on the shark if there is one on your stats. I know that is how I found out what the fish meant next to my name. :club:

I hate sharkscope and I wish this type of thing wasn't allowed.5 free searchs. pffffftI want 6 or 7......or 30.FU sharkscope anyone know how much it cost per month?

I hate sharkscope and I wish this type of thing wasn't allowed.5 free searchs. pffffftI want 6 or 7......or 30.FU sharkscope anyone know how much it cost per month?
SharkScope is available from $14.99 per month allowing up to 150 searches per day or for a flat fee of $8.99 allowing a total of 200 searches over any period of time. Both options are in addition to the 5 free a day. SharkScope is now also available for free (see details after you have registered).

SharkScope is available from $14.99 per month allowing up to 150 searches per day or for a flat fee of $8.99 allowing a total of 200 searches over any period of time. Both options are in addition to the 5 free a day. SharkScope is now also available for free (see details after you have registered).

Awesome as always Q.I tried to find this info but it looked like I had to register to get the real deal. I suck at the internets.$15 per month is just silly. I'd do the $9 option if I could transfer funds on Stars or FTP. 200 searches would get eaten up quickly since any additional filter you use on a player takes up a search.