Doyle's House On Mtv Cribs/cardplayertv

Doyle's wife is exactly how I woulda pictured her
QFTAnd somehow I would have been disappointed if Doyle DIDN'T have a .45 next to his desk! :club:
It had to be a wheelgun. So oldschool. I'd like to snoop around and liberate one or two of the Remington sculptures, but he might still be a good shot...
He was just making a point. Like, see all the nice stuff we have.............don't even think about trying to take it. Can't really blame him.Doyle's wife passed away awhile back and he took a break from poker at his ranch in Montana. Wow, that sounded ryland-ish. How old was this video?

I liked their house because even thought it is old style it feels lived in... now like most of these houses they show on there...

He was just making a point. Like, see all the nice stuff we have.............don't even think about trying to take it. Can't really blame him.Doyle's wife passed away awhile back and he took a break from poker at his ranch in Montana. Wow, that sounded ryland-ish. How old was this video?
ummmmmmm do u know wtf ur talking bout?
Did she pass away or is he talking crap?
Pretty sure she isn't dead. I dont know what he's talking about. Unless this happened fairly recently but he said "a while ago."

that back yard is awsome very nice house doyle is a old school gangsta loaded 40 cal right beside him incase any one wanna test the godfather lolwho thinks doyle baried a few in the desert ? im guessing hes got 1 or 2 under his belt lol

that back yard is awsome very nice house doyle is a old school gangsta loaded 40 cal right beside him incase any one wanna test the godfather lolwho thinks doyle baried a few in the desert ? im guessing hes got 1 or 2 under his belt lol
i could be wrong, it could be Slim. but i know they carried a gun w/ them when they hustled all of Texas and they shot someone who attacked them. People would attack/mug them to take their winnings once they left the poker room
ummmmmmm do u know wtf ur talking bout?
YES I KNOW WTF I'M TALKING ABOUT!Well, not really. Now you've got me questioning my memory. There remains a distinct possibility that I was thinking of his daughter. I'm no "just the facts Jack," type poster.
YES I KNOW WTF I'M TALKING ABOUT!Well, not really. Now you've got me questioning my memory. There remains a distinct possibility that I was thinking of his daughter. I'm no "just the facts Jack," type poster.
yes his daughter died a loooooooooooooooong time ago, Doyla. I'm a stalker.
And somehow I would have been disappointed if Doyle DIDN'T have a .45 next to his desk! :club:
I was thinking the same thing. I remeber seeing it a few years ago when they had one of those ESPN WSOP profiles on Doyle, they went to his house, looked pretty much the same.