Advice On Taking The Next Step In Plo8

Ok here are some stats on my play lately In the last 19 - 9 person PLO8 $6 Sit and go's I've played, these are my results : 4112274982919333214 9th place's = 38th place's = 17th place's = 16th place's = 05th place's = 04th place's = 33rd place's = 32nd place's = 41st place's = 4 So in the last 19 $6 PLO8 SNGs, I've finished in the money 11 times... and 14 in the top 4. Another interesting fact - The last 3 times I've deposited $118 - Lasted 8 playing days (Meaning how many days I actually played poker) 8/3 - 8/12$118 - Lasted 11 playing days - 8/12 - 8/22$25 - Has been in for 9 playing days - 8/22 - 8/30 and I am at $97.64 The thing that amazes me is this - the $118 deposits... I never for one second was above the $118. I went down, came back up, but was never above the $118's. The $25, I played my first game, went down to $22.29, and ever since then, I've been above the $25. EDIT : Just so you know, the deposits I've put on, I don't just play strictly PLO8, I also play NLHE, which probably is obvious, but just wanted to make that clear.So my question is this... I've played the $15 PLO8 SNGs before and they pretty much have the same feel to them, but obviously a couple losses in those and it's a real hit to my current BR. What is your suggestions of when to take the next step up to another level? Thanks for any suggestions.

Ok here are some stats on my play lately In the last 19 - 9 person PLO8 $6 Sit and go's I've played, these are my results : 4112274982919333214 9th place's = 38th place's = 17th place's = 16th place's = 05th place's = 04th place's = 33rd place's = 32nd place's = 41st place's = 4 So in the last 19 $6 PLO8 SNGs, I've finished in the money 11 times... and 14 in the top 4. Another interesting fact - The last 3 times I've deposited $118 - Lasted 8 playing days (Meaning how many days I actually played poker) 8/3 - 8/12$118 - Lasted 11 playing days - 8/12 - 8/22$25 - Has been in for 9 playing days - 8/22 - 8/30 and I am at $97.64 The thing that amazes me is this - the $118 deposits... I never for one second was above the $118. I went down, came back up, but was never above the $118's. The $25, I played my first game, went down to $22.29, and ever since then, I've been above the $25. EDIT : Just so you know, the deposits I've put on, I don't just play strictly PLO8, I also play NLHE, which probably is obvious, but just wanted to make that clear.So my question is this... I've played the $15 PLO8 SNGs before and they pretty much have the same feel to them, but obviously a couple losses in those and it's a real hit to my current BR. What is your suggestions of when to take the next step up to another level? Thanks for any suggestions.
Play a lower level. You're asking to go broke. Even playing the level your at.
I think for $6 buy-ins, you should have at least $300 in your BR.
Really... wow. I've been playing them for quite a while and except for the last couple deposits...I hadn't really seen much of a problem. I guess to me $6 seems small enough, but I could be way off.
Really... wow. I've been playing them for quite a while and except for the last couple deposits...I hadn't really seen much of a problem. I guess to me $6 seems small enough, but I could be way off.
Well, you seem to have no problem replacing $100, so saying what your bankroll is, is difficult. You don't have a set bankroll, you just deposit money when you need it. Now if those $100 deposits were the only money you'd ever have to play poker with... then you'd need to be playing much lower.As for when to move up? I have no idea. But if replacing the money is no problem, then keep playing whatever level you're comfortable with.
Well, you seem to have no problem replacing $100, so saying what your bankroll is, is difficult. You don't have a set bankroll, you just deposit money when you need it. Now if those $100 deposits were the only money you'd ever have to play poker with... then you'd need to be playing much lower.As for when to move up? I have no idea. But if replacing the money is no problem, then keep playing whatever level you're comfortable with.
Yeah no, I deffinetly don't have a secure bankroll, I just kind of was putting on what I could (Hence the $25 deposit lol). It feels hard to drop limits, especially when things have been going so well, but I'll deffinetly think about it. Actually when I put the $25 on, I dropped what I was playing and it could be why the upswing, and now that I felt a bit more comfy, I jumped back to my normal $6 buy ins. Thanks for the advice.Of course I could always hope for hitting a win on the new $12 180 turbos... lol...yes I know, bad idea.

Honestly... I don't know how much you are joking about the $12 180's but if you are not looking to reload... Then you are indeed playing way to above your roll... I mean you are playing quite thin for the $6 but also if you are anything like I was building then dropping limits means significant drops in concentration and spewing money... I would sit at the $6 level and try as hard as I could to not play anything above that until I had about 30 to 35 buy ins for the next available level.

I think for $6 buy-ins, you should have at least $300 in your BR.
lol.omaha 8ob sngs, too easy to beat (non turbo).If you want, play the 10/25c pl hi low, and you will build a roll so fast its not funny, play even worse in them then in the sngs. GOLD MINE = LOW LIMIT OMAHA 8ob.if you only play those, shouldnt take too long to build it up fast.GL sir(i built my roll from omaha hi low)
Honestly... I don't know how much you are joking about the $12 180's but if you are not looking to reload... Then you are indeed playing way to above your roll... I mean you are playing quite thin for the $6 but also if you are anything like I was building then dropping limits means significant drops in concentration and spewing money... I would sit at the $6 level and try as hard as I could to not play anything above that until I had about 30 to 35 buy ins for the next available level.
That sounds like good advice, thanks!
lol.omaha 8ob sngs, too easy to beat (non turbo).If you want, play the 10/25c pl hi low, and you will build a roll so fast its not funny, play even worse in them then in the sngs. GOLD MINE = LOW LIMIT OMAHA 8ob.if you only play those, shouldnt take too long to build it up fast.GL sir(i built my roll from omaha hi low)
Thats how I was feeling last night. I was getting a little bored and wanted to play NLHE, but I just was so focused, it felt like I could do no wrong and cashing felt like a lock. We'll see what happens tonight...
hmm, maybe i'll give this a try.

I'm confused. You've posted profitable results and then are asking what you should do and talk about reloading.If you are that good at the $6, play them. While the cash games might be easier to beat, with your bankroll it seems safer to do the SNG's.

I made my roll off of O8 as well. Low stakes O8 is sick easy. Where I really built was when I won 4 of the 1.20 18 person O8 tournies in a row... So if you want try some of the two table sngs.

I'm confused. You've posted profitable results and then are asking what you should do and talk about reloading.If you are that good at the $6, play them. While the cash games might be easier to beat, with your bankroll it seems safer to do the SNG's.
Well my original question was wondering like when I should safely move to the next level (With turbo's it would be $15 buy ins). The general feeling I'm getting is stay at $6 or lower for now which is fine and I will follow that, just wondering what goal to set to go to the next level.
Of any game PLO8 is by far the easiest to beat online. So many players with so little expeirience and or skill the cash games are just bankroll builders. Now If I could jsut take my own advice and play O8 all the time id be in better shape.....