Student Jobs With Life Of Sports

Hi guys/girlsWe have partnered with Pokerstars for this years College Poker Championship. This is our third year operating the College Poker Championship and we are hiring in the US, UK, and Canada on all campuses.We pay $10 per hour and we have a massive bonus structure where each month we give away $5000 to the member/worker who refers the most people to our tourney. We also give a $12,000 Main Event Package away to the rep or individual who sends the most sign up's to our tourney over the 8 months. You can take cash if you do not want to play in the Main Event.You can check out our College Poker sites (which will be changing to Pokerstars very soon) at:www.lifeofsports.com/ccpc (Canadian Tourney)www.collegepokerlife.com/nacpc (North American Tourney)If your interested in a job please email a resume and cover letter on why you would be great at this position ASAP to Chris Manuel (Director of Marketing) chrismanuel@lifeofsports.comHe will get back to everyone very quickly as we are filling these positions in the next 10-14 days.Thanks againChris

Uk site will be up in the upcoming weeks: We are going to launch prior to the "Campus Freshers" which in some cases are mid September.
Oh your back again, Remember me Lifeofsports? I won 3 monthly give aways for $15,000 from your company. I'm not back in school this year, butcan my little brother do it?

Hey Chris,im pretty sure you have my info from the last hiring session, but if your campus rep youve used the lsat two times for UNB Fredericton (where i think you said you went to schooL:D) isnt coming back again you can consider me. Ill be in fredericton for the next year or so and wouldnt mind doing this

Hey Chris,im pretty sure you have my info from the last hiring session, but if your campus rep youve used the lsat two times for UNB Fredericton (where i think you said you went to schooL:D) isnt coming back again you can consider me. Ill be in fredericton for the next year or so and wouldnt mind doing this
i would like for rab to be hired for this. chris, i vote rab
How is this NOT spam?
Because Life of Sports, FCP and Daniel have been involved in projects in the past and we don't mind them letting the forum know about their campus program and tournaments that are being held on Poker Stars.
Because Life of Sports, FCP and Daniel have been involved in projects in the past and we don't mind them letting the forum know about their campus program and tournaments that are being held on Poker Stars.
fair enough.. <3 Bob
You have chosen to ignore all posts from: lifeofsports.· View this post· Un-ignore lifeofsports
My day just significantly improved. I call it my "FCP forum Junk mail filter"(I know lifeofsports means well, I have just grown tired of receiving unsolicited advertisements)For those of you who want to see the same thing, check out the "Manage Ignored Users" section found under "My Controls"
My day just significantly improved. I call it my "FCP forum Junk mail filter"(I know lifeofsports means well, I have just grown tired of receiving unsolicited advertisements)For those of you who want to see the same thing, check out the "Manage Ignored Users" section found under "My Controls"
If your not a student do not read the thread?Honestly, I'm pretty sure we are clear in the post name on what we are looking for so If you do not fit the bill or your not interested why open the thread.
If your not a student do not read the thread?Honestly, I'm pretty sure we are clear in the post name on what we are looking for so If you do not fit the bill or your not interested why open the thread.
You bring up valid points: I was out of line and I apologize for jumping all over you like that. On a more positive note, I was having a bad day until I read this thread, and the negative energy that was released by posting my reply in an anonymous poker forum was surprisingly soothing and effective.
No worries man...I honestly could not figure out why you opened the thread and complained.
I won't derail this thread but there are pretty obvious answers to that question, if you really think about it.