• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Turbo? I swear if you make anything a turbo it automatically makes the play much much worse.Will probably play some later, if someone is playin them already plz give TR of how bad they are?Kthx.

You sure? I thought they had added $2 and $8 a month ago... pretty sure the $24 + 2 is new in this morning's update, as people have been asking for it.
Definitely been around for longer than just today. At least 2 weeks...
You sure? I thought they had added $2 and $8 a month ago... pretty sure the $24 + 2 is new in this morning's update, as people have been asking for it.
They added the 24+2's about a week ago, they are not new with this update
Nope, I remember the day because I had a $26 token and then just as the 13.5K started I saw the notice of the new $24+2 180 person SNG' was about to start. That was sometime at the beginning of the month. They may have stopped them and then restarted them but I have sat and watched part of it to see how the play was.
Just say no. Nothing but pain and misery can come of this.
meh, just turn on your luckbox for one tourney, and it's an instant bankroll builder

I must admit...I like turbo's (Scored a $1400 cash in one...Obv. Brag post)...this sounds yummy... would be nice if they had a turbo of lower stakes...maybe $8 or something like that as well...but I have been running good so deffinetly trying this tonight!

I must admit...I like turbo's (Scored a $1400 cash in one...Obv. Brag post)...this sounds yummy... would be nice if they had a turbo of lower stakes...maybe $8 or something like that as well...but I have been running good so deffinetly trying this tonight!
I like turbos too, if you can be a card rack for just a small while you can cruise for most of the tourney, and you also tend to have your mediocre hands up against less-than-mediocre hands.Looking forward to trying these when I finally get some funds on Stars.
$1980 total prize pool$594 1st$396 2nd$235.62 3rd $158.40 4th$128.70 5th$99.00 6th$69.30 7th$51.48 8th$33.66 9th10-18th $23.76
Thank you... so basically... hour and a half or so...maybe two hours... that is pretty nice