Bizarre Hand At Venetian..

My wife and I were just finishing a session, I had already stood up from my table and was standing behind her during this hand.She's on the $1/2/NL table with around $350 in front.She's late position with J9 suited with a bunch of limpers, she calls. Flop is 8 10 4 rainbow.Checks to her, she bets out $10 and is called by 3 people. Turn is blank, checks to her, she checks.River is the 7, no flush on board.First guy bets out $40, a fold, a RAISE to $100 and an ALL IN for $200-something. She looks down to make sure she has the NUTS and calls (the $200 covered the other 3 players, no need to raise).The first guy disgustingly mucks his hand, the first raiser calls. She's thinking "Sweet, me and the all in will split the pot".Nope. ALL THREE OF THEM had J9... oh and the other guy had 6 9.It's one of the most bizarre hands I've seen in person except for during our home game with 3 people all in (JJ, KK and AA) when the flop had a J, the turn a K and the river an A (I was out of this tourney and dealing and the hand was completely legit, no funny business).

My wife and I were just finishing a session, I had already stood up from my table and was standing behind her during this hand.She's on the $1/2/NL table with around $350 in front.She's late position with J9 suited with a bunch of limpers, she calls. Flop is 8 10 4 rainbow.Checks to her, she bets out $10 and is called by 3 people. Turn is blank, checks to her, she checks.River is the 7, no flush on board.First guy bets out $40, a fold, a RAISE to $100 and an ALL IN for $200-something. She looks down to make sure she has the NUTS and calls (the $200 covered the other 3 players, no need to raise).The first guy disgustingly mucks his hand, the first raiser calls. She's thinking "Sweet, me and the all in will split the pot".Nope. ALL THREE OF THEM had J9... oh and the other guy had 6 9.It's one of the most bizarre hands I've seen in person except for during our home game with 3 people all in (JJ, KK and AA) when the flop had a J, the turn a K and the river an A (I was out of this tourney and dealing and my wife had the AA's and the hand was completely legit, no funny business).
LOL
people are too good at NL holdem now.
RRG: Altitude is defined on the following scale High (8,000 - 12,000 feet [2,438 - 3,658 meters]), Very High (12,000 - 18,000 feet [3,658 - 5,487 meters]), and Extremely High (18,000+ feet [5,500+ meters]).