Shimmering Wang

Buster and Gob just aren't the same without Michael. Or Buster and Michael just aren't the same without Gob. I forget who's who. You get the idea.I wish that just once someone would start one of these threads for me during an extended absence.

Buster and Gob just aren't the same without Michael. Or Buster and Michael just aren't the same without Gob. I forget who's who. You get the idea.I wish that just once someone would start one of these threads for me during an extended absence.
sorry, I'll post more but I'm damn busy raising legal fees and motorboating funbags.
  • 4 months later...

I was actually very close to creating this exact thread yesterday but forgot to.maybe he got a life.hahahahahahahahahaha

Faggot. I'll be back before you know I'm gone. Oh wait.... Soon. I'll be back soon.
I for one do not miss Wang, as he has a very rude habit of not replying to my PMs. I am the anti-Lolli.
:heart:Ive seen wang sign into aim a few times in the last week but he's never been on for long. I hope he's ok.
:heart:Ive seen wang sign into aim a few times in the last week but he's never been on for long. I hope he's ok.
He's got a new girlfriend, remember? Seems like he might actually like her. Maybe he's - dare I say it - enjoying his real life and doesn't need to supplement it with posting here.Not that I care... he is rude.
He's got a new girlfriend, remember? Seems like he might actually like her. Maybe he's - dare I say it - enjoying his real life and doesn't need to supplement it with posting here.
Is that really why some people post here? Because they don't enjoy their real lives? As for the girlfriend thing, I seriously doubt they're spending a mrdannyg-type amount of time together that would keep him from posting.My guess is that the new semester started for him and he decided to take classes more seriously, and cutting out the posting was one of the ways he figured would help improve his focus on studying.
Is that really why some people post here? Because they don't enjoy their real lives? As for the girlfriend thing, I seriously doubt they're spending a mrdannyg-type amount of time together that would keep him from posting.My guess is that the new semester started for him and he decided to take classes more seriously, and cutting out the posting was one of the ways he figured would help improve his focus on studying.
Nice callback.
:club: Ive seen wang sign into aim a few times in the last week but he's never been on for long. I hope he's ok.
I've spoken to him; he's not dead.That's all I can say. I've said too much.