Top Two On A Flush Board...

NL Holdem $0.10/0.25 Blinds - 6 PlayersThis is about my 6th hand at this table so no reads on any players other than looking at there stack sizes.CO - Hero $24.75SB - $5.25BB - $25.65Hero is dealt K :club: Q :D Folds to Hero, Hero raises to $0.75, SB Calls, BB Calls.Pot $3, 4 players.Flop: K :D Q :D 4 :D SB goes all in for $4.50, BB calls, Hero?To be honest despite my short time at the table I believe I'm in front at this point as the general play at these stakes is very erratic to say the least, however if a heart comes off then I have no doubt I'm beat. Easy fold?

I think a high percentage of the time you are ahead here (at limits any higher then this, you are likely behind however and it would be an easy fold). From what I have witnessed at these levels, it is very likely that SB is pushing with either a Q or a K and is afraid of the flush and the BB is smooth calling with the Ace of hearts. That being said I still fold here almost every time and wait for a better spot, because as I am sure you know, your big hands will get paid off at this level. How did it turn out?

You can't fold here because you're scared a heart might come on the turn or river. That would be a really bad reason to fold. I think you have 2 options.1. shove right here so that he doesn't have odds to chase (I think?). About 19-20 to win 33 so not quite getting the 2-1 that he needs.2. flat call and shove a non heart turn, he definately won't have odds to call here.I could see a fold if you had just top pair, but top two I feel is too strong to fold.The only hands I'd be worried about is 44 or the nut flush, a lower flush should be raising to isolate I would think since a heart either kills him or the action.

NL Holdem $0.10/0.25 Blinds - 6 PlayersThis is about my 6th hand at this table so no reads on any players other than looking at there stack sizes.CO - Hero $24.75SB - $5.25BB - $25.65Hero is dealt K :club: Q :D Folds to Hero, Hero raises to $0.75, SB Calls, BB Calls.Pot $3, 4 players.Flop: K :D Q :D 4 :D SB goes all in for $4.50, BB calls, Hero?To be honest despite my short time at the table I believe I'm in front at this point as the general play at these stakes is very erratic to say the least, however if a heart comes off then I have no doubt I'm beat. Easy fold?
Fairly standard call here. Pot is just a little less than villain has. Villain is probably (rightly) counting on you not having a made flush yet. and pushed with a K. It's possible he has a redraw, but I think at this level, with this hand, with this pot and these chips, I call.
Fairly standard call here. Pot is just a little less than villain has. Villain is probably (rightly) counting on you not having a made flush yet. and pushed with a K. It's possible he has a redraw, but I think at this level, with this hand, with this pot and these chips, I call.
The BB called after the SB pushed, thus I think you have to raise here..Since a standard raise would be putting more than 1/2 your stack in, I think shoving is the correct play here. You can hopefully get HU with the SB, whose range you have crushed and with some dead money in the pot

I think that shoveling is probably fine here. I'd be confident you're ahead of the BB a majority of the time here and he might call the AI if he has a hand like AhQx or something similar.I don't hate calling and shoveling a non-heart turn either. The problem is that you're in a bad spot if the BB leads into you on a blank turn. I dunno, I guess I like shoveling the flop.

The BB called after the SB pushed, thus I think you have to raise here..Since a standard raise would be putting more than 1/2 your stack in, I think shoving is the correct play here. You can hopefully get HU with the SB, whose range you have crushed and with some dead money in the pot
Didn't even see BB call. Gotta shove then.

Yeah, I'm never folding this hand on the flop. You're almost never behind the player that's all-in, and the BB probably either has a hand like acid said, AhQx, or he could have a hand like AhJx, Ah10x.I'd probably shovel the flop also, if the BB has you beat and the turn card isn't a heart, you're getting it in anyway. If he has a made flush you still have outs as well.The SB was a short stacker and just could have a random Kx too. A lot of a idiot donks shove when they have no money on scare boards like this. I think the most likely situation though is something like this:

7,224  games	 0.005 secs	 1,444,800  games/secBoard: Kh Qh 4hDead:  	equity 	win 	tie 		  pots won 	pots tied	Hand 0: 	55.523%	  55.26% 	00.26% 			  3992 		   19.00   { KsQs }Hand 1: 	01.806%	  01.36% 	00.45% 				98 		   32.50   { KdJh }Hand 2: 	42.670%	  42.48% 	00.19% 			  3069 		   13.50   { AhQc, AhQd, AhJc, AhJd, AhJs, AhTc, AhTd, AhTs }

Ok.... here's what happened... I was really unsure as what to do here but I took my time and decidied to shove all-in, the BB calls instantly and I'm think this doesn't look good.Turn: :D River: :club: BB Shows: :D:D ... what a fish!I asked how he calls my push & he responds "Top pair & flush draw"... I reloaded and got my self even with 3/4 hour and even made small profit for the session, although this player left the table almost immediately as is often the case.