Favorite Card In The Deck

Friday, August 3rd, 2007, 12:59 AMGET A TAT OF THE ACE OF SPADES AND PUT IT ON YOUR FOREARM!! LOLZ IT WUD BE LIK AN ACE UP YOUR SLEEVE GIT IT!?! THEN ON YOUR BAK YOU CAN HAVE A PICTURE OF NORMAN CHAD SAYING THAT THE ACE UF SPADES IS THE PRETIEST CARD IN THE DEK!!! WOWZA!!!!!!!! smart manokay, we need more answers immediaytely.. keep 'em coming........ king of spades anyone? 10 spades is a close second though....(still waiting to hear "whatever card helps me win the hand, or whatever cards I can win with, blah blah")

Favorite? Probably the Ace of hearts but that will likely change when I get a bigger tourney cash.Least favorite? 9 of clubs and K of clubs - cards screwed me out of my first 4 digit tourney cash.

King of spadescardkingofspades.jpgpoint proven?let's here yoursyes?
just LOL keep this thread in mind whenever you post plese.....no seriously gauge yourself this thread is where I thought you were in perspective but you tried to be something else...... i held toungueaccept reality......ZOMG 600-1200 pot thread ill make an opinion and post my 25 dollar pots all equal they respec me now just realize who u r meng dont pretend.......jopkejust saying kid this thread should set your boundries on this forum...stop pretending.../my involvement in thread i said my peace
King of spadescardkingofspades.jpgpoint proven?let's here yoursyes?
My favorite card also, only I call it "Sammy Davis Jr."(actually, an old dude I play omaha with called the king of spades Sammy Davis Jr, and then got a little fake embarrassed because he realised it was probably inappropriate to say, but he really didn't care that much because he was like 86, had been in Patton's division in WW2, and throughout his life had been a boxer, a real estate mogul, an underground card room opporator, and a pimp, and he really didn't give a fck about much, it was a funny old dude. Anyway, I thought the remark was hilarious due to it's blatant inappropriateness but also to it's dated nature ( IE SD Jr is a really dated star, and spade is a really dated racial slur)