***ftp Holla For $5 Dolla Balla Steakaments

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

ghey missed it...o well just getting home took down a sng at this bar.............4/5 in sngs there last 2 weeks LOL donkuments 4 1sts and a 2nd...i am kinda sickanyone got mobneys for a 45man?
What handle are you claiming to be yours?
It gives me a headache to actually try and actually comprehend what you are trying to type, sorry.And I don't think anyone believes you.
because im not an ugly internet dweeb???/lol ya obvOMG best looling guy on FCP is FWP not that big of a suprise not much competition......post my old pic here if you guys can find it ...obv hotter now... but still pwn 99% of younot to be gay im comfortable in my sexuality but ryland is the 2nd most "socially accepted strictly by physical looks " on her....see how i made that as ungay as possible....so FWP>ryland> the rest of you in looks sucks eh?????
because im not an ugly internet dweeb???/lol ya obvOMG best looling guy on FCP is FWP not that big of a suprise not much competition......post my old pic here if you guys can find it ...obv hotter now... but still pwn 99% of younot to be gay im comfortable in my sexuality but ryland is the 2nd most "socially accepted strictly by physical looks " on her....see how i made that as ungay as possible....so FWP>ryland> the rest of you in looks sucks eh?????
Says the guy who couldn't close a 40 year old bar hag.Considering you have no idea how anyone here looks, you actually sound quite pathetic resorting to flames based entirely on an idea (you being hot) that you can't prove or show anyone.Nice. Keep it up, douchebag.