****official Wsop Me 8/28 Thread****

Whos at the featured tables tnight?

i cant watch the wsop anymore on tv....i hate all the annoying comments made at the tables
In this episode you have all these guys asking moneymaker a bunch of dumb questions.

Wowowowowow. So sickkkkk.Board is 3d, 5d, 4x, 6d.Gold has 52, Another dude has 75, Another dude has A7dd, Another dude has KJdd.

lol @ Jamie Gold: "I've got 6000, I'm down to one hand." Blinds are 50/100. loooooooooooool.Btw guy with Nut flush above gets like the minimum for it when he has a guy coolered. looooooooooooooool. Wow.

lol @ Jamie Gold: "I've got 6000, I'm down to one hand." Blinds are 50/100. loooooooooooool.Btw guy with Nut flush above gets like the minimum for it when he has a guy coolered. looooooooooooooool. Wow.
C'mon, Jaime is playing dynamite. (s/w)Its different when he isnt catching cards, eh.
Phil Hellmuth is a donk and that last hand proves it...again.
Donk with 11 bracelets.
That guy looked at least 130 years old.
Apparently he's better than Doyle Brunson and Johnny Moss too. Acc. to him anyways. And Moss "Wasn't even good."
I love this guy who is giving Gold a taste of his own medicine,f ing hilarious.
Oh and Gold played sooooo bad. I keep bluffing and getting caught, but I'll keep bluffing. Wowoowowowowowow.
Donk with 11 bracelets.Apparently he's better than Doyle Brunson and Johnny Moss too. Acc. to him anyways. And Moss "Wasn't even good."
"Johnny Moss won three of em, and he's not even that good!!"Made. My. Night.