alright 3 stakes are going to:1.lakersarebac2.zmoneyand a bonus to theinvestor because i'm feeling generous.Please give me your FullTilt names and I will ship as the tourney starts in 20mins

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

thnx for stakegambogambo on tilt

alright 3 stakes are going to:1.lakersarebac2.zmoneyand a bonus to theinvestor because i'm feeling generous.Please give me your FullTilt names and I will ship as the tourney starts in 20mins
Thanks buddychuckgellasc

Registered.

Seated at table 18Lets TID

Wow-OUTKK and I raise 4xbb2 callers9 high boardI bet 225 into 405Limper to my left pushesother limper foldsI call he has 99

Anybody have any thoughts on how I coulda/shoulda got away from that hand

Wow-OUTKK and I raise 4xbb2 callers9 high boardI bet 225 into 405Limper to my left pushesother limper foldsI call he has 99
big pairs are death very early in tournaments. 4xbb means nothing to most players early because it's only like 80 or 120 chips to catch a flop and stack you. Either raise way more preflop or play for a small pot unless you hit your hand huge.
big pairs are death very early in tournaments. 4xbb means nothing to most players early because it's only like 80 or 120 chips to catch a flop and stack you. Either raise way more preflop or play for a small pot unless you hit your hand huge.
I just lost 1/3 of stack KQ against my AK. KQ hits board........