I Wonder What Daniel Will Have To Say About This...

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man your a real idiot to think i was talking about one of his poorly designed commercials.... I was speaking about SUSHI over all...
That's right, you're a super web/graphics designer, how could we all forget?

I'd personally never endorse a product that I didn't believe in for money. I obviously wouldn't agree to do a KFC ad as I have personal issues with their practices and wouldn't be able to look myself in the mirror. Having said that, I'm not a carazy person. and if they eat the stuff and have no problem with it I'm not about to shove my personal agenda down their throat. They know I won't be eating there and that I'm against it, but it doesn't mean that we can't be friends. If anything, I wish they knew more about the company before making the decision but it's not my place to judge others who are comfortable with that sort of thing.

I'd personally never endorse a product that I didn't believe in for money. I obviously wouldn't agree to do a KFC ad as I have personal issues with their practices and wouldn't be able to look myself in the mirror. Having said that, I'm not a carazy person. and if they eat the stuff and have no problem with it I'm not about to shove my personal agenda down their throat. They know I won't be eating there and that I'm against it, but it doesn't mean that we can't be friends. If anything, I wish they knew more about the company before making the decision but it's not my place to judge others who are comfortable with that sort of thing.
first to quote the mando i geta prize?
do you have any idea how delicious fried chicken is?

600th post. ya me.speaking of fast food, i invented a sandwich.wendy's, everything on the dollar menumaterials:2 jr cheesburgers5 peice nuggetsmall fryfrostyBBQ sauceprocedure:grab one cheeseburger, and neatly spread bbq sauce on the outside top of bun. place 5 chicken nuggets on top, followed by fries, and then pour some more BBQ sauce. finish by placing 2nd cheesburger on top. squish together, but watch out for sauce ozzing out the side. enjoy.results:pure deliciosity

hm..i like chicken, but i have a friend who works at kfc and he to suggested to stay away from the place if i know whats good for me. and i said, yes bitch, kfc chicken and biscuits are good for me and anything else going on back there, i do not want to know about.to OP, don't feel too bad about the flaming. My first thread a couple of weeks ago about Negreanu and cursing got its share of stabs, but seeing as how Daniel himself answered my question,(as he has answered yours) i really didn't care. cool guy that Negreanu...EDIT- o yea by the way, i keep hearing of negreanu's pepsi commercial but i have yet to see it. can't find it on youtube. any1 have a link? thx

Eating at KFC 2-3 times a week, and the thought of your heart seizing up doesn't phase you, it's Hepatitis you're concerned about.. Oh, okay.
lol elaborate pls, i wldnt care much about my heart but i wld about hep ?its early and im sleepy still i might be missing something

First of all : Best. Thread. Ever. Or at least in the top ten thousand.

The other week I was looking for some good chicken to eat. It was late so my options were limited. I first went to Popeye's and they told me they were out of chicken. WTF how are you out of chicken, so I went next door to KFC where I was told that I could only have the little sandwiches or one of their "bowls". I never really wanted a "bowl" the whole concept is lost on me. Whatever I took the bowl.As I was going home I decided to buy some beer. Stop off at the gas station and pick up a six pack when I see a maxim on the counter. Normally Maxim is something I steer clear of with it's inherent lameness pretty much printed on every cover. Well this one had Hilary Duff on the cover and I have always had a thing for her for some reason. It wasn't until I was home and I saw the combination of Beer, Chicken bowl and Maxim that I realized I had become everything that I hated.
Beer is good, I'll agree. You bought it at a convenience store, and where I'm from that means half the alcohol and it tastes like piss. So continue hating yourself.

i used to love kfc, until in canada at least, they started using different oil (supposedly more healthy) and it tastes like crap (actually worse than crap). I wish we had the biscuits here (they don't even serve bread anymore) and you can't get the bowls cause we don't have mashed potatoes (wow, we're really getting ripped off). From time to time they do these rib things which are really good (i think i just really love ribs) but i will stop in and get those. Other than that, i really don't care for the new flavour of their chicken and i don't really eat fries (although their gravy is awesome, i don't care how it's made, so i will get a poutine every once in a while).

wow rivergirl im in canada but we get the bowls and other stuff only thing they took away was the xtra crispy and spicy chicken wich were 2 of my fav but when i was in ontario i had xtra crispy for the first time in like 5 years now i get craving for it :club:

i used to love kfc, until in canada at least, they started using different oil (supposedly more healthy) and it tastes like crap (actually worse than crap). I wish we had the biscuits here (they don't even serve bread anymore) and you can't get the bowls cause we don't have mashed potatoes (wow, we're really getting ripped off). From time to time they do these rib things which are really good (i think i just really love ribs) but i will stop in and get those. Other than that, i really don't care for the new flavour of their chicken and i don't really eat fries (although their gravy is awesome, i don't care how it's made, so i will get a poutine every once in a while).
Fried chicken is the devil. Have you seen how I look? Bad times.

It's a CHICKEN!!!! They aren't even robots!!! They are tasty & are designed to be dinner. If they weren't supposed to be eaten, the wouldn't look so good next to the mashed potatoes!!!! Dammit... now I know what I want for lunch!!

Oh, and to add gas to the flames. KFC is owned by Pepsico. So is Taco Bell & Pizza Hut. Yes, Pepsi is brutal to chickens, Mexicans & Italians. Who is boycotting now???