I Wonder What Daniel Will Have To Say About This...

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree 100%, that's why I eat the snackers instead of those horrendously confining and inhumane "buckets".

The other week I was looking for some good chicken to eat. It was late so my options were limited. I first went to Popeye's and they told me they were out of chicken. WTF how are you out of chicken, so I went next door to KFC where I was told that I could only have the little sandwiches or one of their "bowls". I never really wanted a "bowl" the whole concept is lost on me. Whatever I took the bowl.As I was going home I decided to buy some beer. Stop off at the gas station and pick up a six pack when I see a maxim on the counter. Normally Maxim is something I steer clear of with it's inherent lameness pretty much printed on every cover. Well this one had Hilary Duff on the cover and I have always had a thing for her for some reason. It wasn't until I was home and I saw the combination of Beer, Chicken bowl and Maxim that I realized I had become everything that I hated.

It wasn't until I was home and I saw the combination of Beer, Chicken bowl and Maxim that I realized I had become everything that I hated.
You should not have added beer to the list of hatred that way.A 6 pack of beer is worth more than your life, and is probably responsible for it.
You should not have added beer to the list of hatred that way.A 6 pack of beer is worth more than your life, and is probably responsible for it.
LOL @ that avatar. That was a funny thread.
Only the combination of the three is lame, I don't know what I would do without beer.
I'm sorry you feel all sad inside about how you were treated with your post, but let me address a few things.1. There is no question in your post. You merely state you wonder how Daniel feels about this.
FHP
I Wonder What Daniel Will Have To Say About This..., New KFC commercials
It's finger lickin good?
I worked at KFC for 3 years in high school... Animal cruelty should be the least of your concerns when considering whether or not to order a bucket o' chicken.
Why? Saliva, pee, poop, sperm, quim, scabs, phlem and period blood and Hepatitus are all parts of a healthy diet.

David Williams endorsing KFC rocks in so many ways.First, stereotypes are *always* funny.Second, it just proves that they've finally taken my advice and will be coming out with the new "Foot and asshole" flavored Famous Bowl the poker community has been longing for.

Personally, I don't give a rip about what Daniel says on many issues. He gets most of his info from YouTube vids and Michael Moore/Al Gore documentaries. I respect his opinion but to say it's biased is an understatement.
QFT!!And to the OP, if you've been here for any amount of time you should know that any post that even suggests disagreement with or criticism of Daniel will be flamed until your monitor spontaneously combusts. j/s

edit; doublepostaments

I worked at KFC for 3 years in high school... Animal cruelty should be the least of your concerns when considering whether or not to order a bucket o' chicken.
pls elaborate on this i eat so much KFC ev 1 thinks im black ..?
Why? Saliva, pee, poop, sperm, quim, scabs, phlem and period blood and Hepatitus are all parts of a healthy diet.
pls :club: i eat this at least 2 - 3 times a week lmao and that thought is just not... healthy lol
That commercial shows them cutting up a Kappa Maki (Cucumber Roll) hahahahah what a double douch-e
man your a real idiot to think i was talking about one of his poorly designed commercials.... I was speaking about SUSHI over all...
LOL 1/2 hour after eating kfc i always feel the need to take a shower.
You sure it wasnt something else that tasted like chicken?