Cheapest Rebuy Tournaments

I'm really interested in trying rebuy tournaments, but I'm curious if $3 rebuys are the cheapest? It might be pointless having $1 or $2 rebuy tourneys, but if they don't exist, I think they would be helpful for rebuy newbies. Any info if there are any rebuy tourneys cheaper then $3? I've done a couple $3 rebuys and I think I tried a couple $5, but right now bankroll wise, it wouldn't be smart.I play on Pokerstars only, I think I might have heard Tilt having $2 but not quite sure.Thanks for any info!

ap has $1r.
Thanks. Are they fairly easy to get money onto and whats the cheapest one could load on there? I dont want to invest much, but would like to practice them and try it out.

PokerStars did a trial run of a $2 rebuy last week, it was very successful. I know someone here emailed them asking to make it a daily thing, not sure what they are doing about it now though.

PokerStars did a trial run of a $2 rebuy last week, it was very successful. I know someone here emailed them asking to make it a daily thing, not sure what they are doing about it now though.
I think I remember seeing that in a thread, that would be very cool.
Full Tilt has $1 rebuys - they are a lot of fun.
I'll have to look into that. I downloaded Full Tilt and really wasn't impressed by there selections for tournies/SNGs
If you really want to go cheap on the rebuys, AP has freerolls with 50 cent rebuys.
Interesting.... and as stated before, do you know if it's easy to get money onto AP? I've never tried putting money onto any site other then Stars...

I have had no issue getting money onto AP (sad having to reload). As a matter of fact, this weekend I used a pre-paid visa (not a green dot one) and had an issues but called their customer service and they were able to preload it in their system and approve it within 5 minutes.