Negreanu Open Horse At Poker Stars, Tues Aug 28th At 9:00 Pm Et

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is just frustrating. Last time I had time to play HORSE I final tabled only to have checky luckbox me! :club: And I need a little revenge.
no revenge coming. i run like GOD in 10 dollar tourneys. cash games, however.... :D
I am in the midst of the longest slowroll ever...did anyone freeze after this showdown?
I'm not in the hand and now I'm tilting.God damn slowroll..................

Time for some server crash stories. My favorite is when I sat at a frozen table on PartyPoker for about an hour and typing in any obscenity I could think of to see which ones would get through their censor.

no revenge coming. i run like GOD in 10 dollar tourneys. cash games, however.... :club:
I typically go from the chip lead to out on the bubble, so...........Yeah, I'll go ahead and say good game when you inevitably take me out later.
Time for some server crash stories. My favorite is when I sat at a frozen table on PartyPoker for about an hour and typing in any obscenity I could think of to see which ones would get through their censor.
ok. once there was 11 left in a 40k rebuy on ongame, i was in about 4th, i pick up aa on the bb, in front of me at a 5 handed table there is a raise, reraise, and a shove. i disconnect and finish 8th. not joking. ****, now i'm tilted.
unless hes bluffing it is. But i was drawing waaay better then his damn 8.
We are playing razz right now.........Oh god I knew doing shots when PS went down I was gonna be in trouble
Lost my own connection in a stt with 5 left...came back on to find myself heads up.Guys finishing 3rd and 4th must have been real smart.

Aight. I need something to cheer me up. I'm gonna go jack off and hope that we are up and playing when I'm back in 93 seconds.

ok. once there was 11 left in a 40k rebuy on ongame, i was in about 4th, i pick up aa on the bb, in front of me at a 5 handed table there is a raise, reraise, and a shove. i disconnect and finish 8th. not joking. ****, now i'm tilted.
Reminds me of being in the top 20 to win a seat to Aruba. During a break, my wife (now ex) starts giving me hell about playing too much poker. I hear the computer start beeping, but decide to try to calm her down. Finally get back to the tournament to find out that I folded Aces to a raise.edit: I still have never been to Aruba.damn bitch
Aight. I need something to cheer me up. I'm gonna go jack off and hope that we are up and playing when I'm back in 93 seconds.
And I'm back....Did I miss anything?
So, why does Stars have these other connection/IPs listed?starsipstufffj2.jpg
My guess is so you know if it's them, you, or the world has ended.