Negreanu Open Horse At Poker Stars, Tues Aug 28th At 9:00 Pm Et

TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Negreanu Open H.O.R.S.E. tournament tonight at Poker Stars at 9:00 PM ET.Look under the Private Tournaments tab for tourney # 54748696Password as always is fcpfcpThe Negreanu Open HORSE leaderboard will be updated with last weeks tourny results this evening before the tournament starts tonight.GLGLGLGLGLGL

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Negreanu Open HORSE leaderboard will be updated with last weeks tourny results this evening before the tournament starts tonight.
No, no.... really.... take your time! :club:
Weird, I must have 2 accounts as Dr Jeff. The last one said it was my first post. They both have the same password. When did that happen?
I was wondering if you got banned or something and created a new acct. I'm in Colorado.

Both the Horse and NLHE tournaments are updated from last week and the leaderboard is now current.Upon doing last weeks updates I noticed "NoMistake" taking first place on both the Tuesday and the Wednesday tournaments, quite a feat, congrats!http://www.negreanuopen.com/horse.html

i'm sitting out this week. I'm just plain tired of suited and his girl kickin my azz. See ya next week.gl all and may the ultimate suck out be your best friend tonight!

I'm in one of these for the first time ever.Be gentle with me. :club:
I hate newbies...they always turn into luckboxes !!

5 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)4 Members: yeffy, Gallo, gilbertology, fitzinaboxReading thread but still sitting out at the table....hmmmm metagame?

5 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)4 Members: yeffy, Gallo, gilbertology, fitzinaboxReading thread but still sitting out at the table....hmmmm metagame?
yeh at the beginning i like to only sit in with really good or really bad hands. ultrametagame