Micon Greater Than Negreanu?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lets go blow by blow...Financial Solvency: Negraneu. From what I can gather Micon's net worth right now is a visor, a jumpsuit and a signed photo of Tony G.Marital Bliss: DN. Micon resently got divo

Lets go blow by blow...Financial Solvency: Negraneu. From what I can gather Micon's net worth right now is a visor, a jumpsuit and a signed photo of Tony G.Marital Bliss: DN. Micon resently got divorced and ran off with his neighbor ( who left her husband).Degeneracy: Push. DN loses untold sums on the golf course playing with hustlers. Micon sells his dream website to Tony G for some anal beads and a buy in the the sunday 100kHotter "Beard": DN but I'm a sucker for asian women as opposed to southern homewreckers.Multimedia experience: Micon. Other than the black face paint blog, DN's video blogs have been pretty banal. Whereas NWP radio can be pretty funny.Ability to sell suckers at their forums on their crackpot business schemes: DN. Micon ran his rakeback business into the ground, and has been very unsuccessful in finding other ways of pimping NWP. DN, on the other hand, puts out some crap product ever 6 months, and yet each time around the legion of fans ignore past history and sign up for the latest crap.

• Like 1

Isn't neverwine poker where I accidently clicked on a link from here and it showed three old gay guy blowing each other that has still burned a horrible horrible image into my brain that I cannot flush as hard as I try.....yeah great site, I can see why you are glad the mods don't delete content.

If poker doesn't work out for Micon, maybe he can find work with the Julius Streicher Stereotype Modeling Agency.

lol @ anyone taking this guy seriously
haha, OP, at least make some arguments that aren't so obviously absurd trollings if you're going to post something like this here.My favorite was when the OP said something about how Micon wins in personality because remember in 2006 when he was doing the thriller dance and the cameras loved him. hahaha!!! Yeah, OP remember in 2004, 2005, 2006, and 2007 when Daniel was in that one no those two no, every single tournament and is on TV all the time because wherever he goes the cameras follow him, and how he is on every invitation only poker show, and how he was on that one reality show with Rob and Amber, and how he was on that Pepsi commercial, and how his face is on the front of my Pokerstars login window right now? I'm like, the least of of the Daniel nuthuggers here, and even I think this thread is hilarious in its absurdity.Mark
Poker skillsThis is hard to judge just going by tourney results and whatnot, I know Daniel had a good run a few years ago, but I know for a fact that Micon is the better cash game player. I remember someone telling me they had overheard Todd Brunson and Eskimo Clark discussing how when Daniel was doing his 100k headsup challenges that he refused to Play Micon. Also supposedly Micon took Johnny Chan for like 200k in Atlantic city a few years, and most of your big game type players will not play with Micon.
THAT PROVES IT!Micon > DN AINEC
You mean like 10,000 spoons when all I need is a knife?
My favorite is the black fly in my chardonnay...zomg so ironic!
The aborted fetus that is Micon's life up to this point, is funny. Making fun of Negreanu is funny. So, you'd think when you put the two together, it'd be funny.."The greatest plans of mice and men.."
lol yours have been the best posts in these threads, imo

WowMust be pretty slow over at NWP if they're over here trolling to get their rocks off.Micon.... :club:

My favorite is the black fly in my chardonnay...zomg so ironic!
Well, it wouldn't be ironic if you were drinking Merlot would it?That's what I thought!