Fcp Heads Up Championship For Month Of September

I haven't checked to see who I'm playing yet, but Tuesday night is pretty much the only night this week I can play (and would have to be after 8:00 EST). If that won't work, I'll have to bail. I have criss-crossed the country twice for work in the last 10 days and have another trip to Palo Alto this week, unfortunately.

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't checked to see who I'm playing yet, but Tuesday night is pretty much the only night this week I can play (and would have to be after 8:00 EST). If that won't work, I'll have to bail. I have criss-crossed the country twice for work in the last 10 days and have another trip to Palo Alto this week, unfortunately.
Fwiw, I don't think anyone is in any hurry to have the first round done before the 8th or 9th, given the holiday. You're playing pocketdeuces. I'll chat with him and see if he can play Tuesday, or whenever you get back.
hey, anybody seen cwik? we were supposed to play today but I can't seem to find him.
k, I found cwik and it looks like we'll play tonight.btw...I'm disappointed by the lack of trash talking and bracket bets on this thread
what times are you around tomorrow?
I'm available to play from 9 PM est. I'm actually around from 5-9 but i'd rather not play then.Can you play tonight?
I'm available to play from 9 PM est. I'm actually around from 5-9 but i'd rather not play then.Can you play tonight?
if you set it up starting an hour from now & promise to not blind me out if i have to step away we can play it out tonight. i'm at work so i may get called away for a minute or two at a time.

tobeytobey, i sent u a PM, i haven't gotten a response in a couple days. respond plzkthx. our match is sched. for tonight, as you agreed to.ty

Qyayqi, i have no clue how to set up a tourney so if u can set it up or someone can, it'd be great, I wouldnt be able to do friday/sat unless it's the afternoon.