Fcp Heads Up Championship For Month Of September

expand
The next step is to get 64, but what has happened so far is that we get 20-30 very quickly and then it drops off just as quick.For October, I'm going to making the thread on the 10th or so September and try to get to 64 by having it up there so long before it starts.
  • Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paid:QyayqiFitzinaboxXXEddieFleungCwikgilbertologysenninDapperDanGcheckymcfoldtroyomacDoublemeupStupidKidSolderzrunniniceowise1mcpicklDogPatchtobytobeypocketdeucesNonotBaxterJesseW316Onlyme386lakersarebacthesteinWhatarunAANoNeckI need $25 from:SilentbutDeadly3silkyjohnsonWondersplashTB17 and Kestral are accounted for and I've got them covered.

shipped sorry about being late... I was hammered watching the red soxs lose :club:
No problem, I wasn't worried, thanks for pm'ing.........from Maine, I was watching too. :D

Paid:QyayqiFitzinaboxXXEddieFleungCwikgilbertologysenninDapperDanGcheckymcfoldtroyomacDoublemeupStupidKidSolderzrunniniceowise1mcpicklDogPatchtobytobeypocketdeucesNonotBaxterJesseW316Onlyme386lakersarebacthesteinWhatarunAANoNeckSilentbutDeadly3I need $25 from:silkyjohnsonWondersplashTB17 and Kestral are accounted for and I've got them covered.

Paid:QyayqiFitzinaboxXXEddieFleungCwikgilbertologysenninDapperDanGcheckymcfoldtroyomacDoublemeupStupidKidSolderzrunniniceowise1mcpicklDogPatchtobytobeypocketdeucesNonotBaxterJesseW316Onlyme386lakersarebacthesteinWhatarunAANoNeckSilentbutDeadly3silkyjohnsonI need $25 from:WondersplashTB17 and Kestral are accounted for and I've got them covered.

Paid:QyayqiFitzinaboxXXEddieFleungCwikgilbertologysenninDapperDanGcheckymcfoldtroyomacDoublemeupStupidKidSolderzrunniniceowise1mcpicklDogPatchtobytobeypocketdeucesNonotBaxterJesseW316Onlyme386lakersarebacthesteinWhatarunAANoNeckSilentbutDeadly3silkyjohnsonI need $25 from:WondersplashTB17 and Kestral are accounted for and I've got them covered.
lets go wonderersplash!!!

If Wondersplash isn't here by tomorrow night, at least we have a replacement aware and ready to go. So tomorrow night at worst either way.

Ill play if there is still room.Kingsofcards on stars.Also I dont know if the OP realizes but under the private tab their are special hu matches already set up. .01 cent buyin + a .01 cent rebuy. So you'd be able to play 3 300 bb deep matches at no cost.

Ill play if there is still room.Kingsofcards on stars.Also I dont know if the OP realizes but under the private tab their are special hu matches already set up. .01 cent buyin + a .01 cent rebuy. So you'd be able to play 3 300 bb deep matches at no cost.
You needs a password...
Yeah, it's full for this month, but if you want to play next month, just keep an eye out in the next week, as Octobers thread is gonna come early, because the goal is to get 64 people for the next one.Aiming high, but let's hope.

What's the status on this? Brackets come out tonight?I'd like to play tommorow (afternoon/evening). But I won't be at a computer after I leave work today.Sublime, if I PM you my phone number, can you have my opponent call and leave me a message saying what time they are available to play?

What's the status on this? Brackets come out tonight?I'd like to play tommorow (afternoon/evening). But I won't be at a computer after I leave work today.Sublime, if I PM you my phone number, can you have my opponent call and leave me a message saying what time they are available to play?
Status is Wondersplash needs to pay by this evening or I'm in...watch out boys...

Sublime, can you go ahead and make the brackets ASAP and put in wondersplash for now, and if he doesnt play just swap him with WKTSWAY so we can get this started

Update: I may not be available for play until Sunday now. I'll check back in as soon as I can.
no worries, we expect a few people to be unavailable immediately w/ the long weekend.
If Wondersplash isn't here by tomorrow night, at least we have a replacement aware and ready to go. So tomorrow night at worst either way.
we're doing this tomorrow (saturday)??? like actually playing tomorrow??!!are we just playing one match or like the whole entire tournament in one shot??it's freakin' long weekend!
we're doing this tomorrow (saturday)??? like actually playing tomorrow??!!are we just playing one match or like the whole entire tournament in one shot??it's freakin' long weekend!
once the bracket is set and you know your opponent, it is your responsibility to talk with them and set up a time and date. For the first round, and the long weekend, I wouldnt think a week is too unreasonable.
Paid:QyayqiFitzinaboxXXEddieFleungCwikgilbertologysenninDapperDanGcheckymcfoldtroyomacDoublemeupStupidKidSolderzrunniniceowise1mcpicklDogPatchtobytobeypocketdeucesNonotBaxterJesseW316Onlyme386lakersarebacthesteinWhatarunAANoNeckSilentbutDeadly3silkyjohnsonI need $25 from:
Put me up against any one of those donks and I will be a happy happy man.