Sat Out 45 Mins After Break And Went On To Finish 10th Of 780

it was the 8K $3r on AP i double added on before I had a serious system problem which took 45 mins to overcome much to my surprise in all that time I only lost like 1800 chips. I was even cl at 1 point got seriously card dead at the end and A8<AQ he flops a flush to boot

still sux not to final table after coming so close kept getting dog chit hands and couldn't get anything in a position to at least make a play but I really can't complain considering I thought i would have been blinded out

So I take it you'll be giving back 100% of your profits in the form of stakes for the FCP community?
i am in no way an official voice of FCP. HOWEVER, the people staking will clearly state that that is there intent. if the ongoing "stakeaments??" posts by various people in barrage threads do not stop, 1 of 2 things will happen:1. people will get annoyed enough to not offer stakes again.2. FCP will start enforcing their rules & ban those asking for stakes.there are occasional stake threads. if you get in on one, best of luck to you! but please do not spam requests. this is not a personalized note, it is just a generic heads up i have put together to try & curb this bad direction staking has taken.please do not reply. this is a recording.
  • 9 months later...

nice work. the optimist says "the disconnection was a blessing in disguise. You woulda busted out otherwise"the pessimist says "Imagine how much more dominant your stack size coulda been without the disconnect"until time machines or parallel universes are available on ebay we have to settle with just never knowingeither waynh

nice work. the optimist says "the disconnection was a blessing in disguise. You woulda busted out otherwise"the pessimist says "Imagine how much more dominant your stack size coulda been without the disconnect"until time machines or parallel universes are available on ebay we have to settle with just never knowingeither waynh
wat