Calling Down Light Vs A Aggro Donk

Villian stats: 64/31/5 over 70 handsHe was an extremely frustrating villain in that I could not win a hand against him. I wasnt hitting and his betting was extremely aggressive and he was calling down very light. Poker StarsNo Limit Holdem Ring gameBlinds: $0.10/$0.256 playersConverterStack sizes:UTG: $10.35UTG+1: $43.45CO: $15.85Button: $0.95SB: $24.75Mattnxtc: $47.20Pre-flop: (6 players) Mattnxtc is BB with 7 :) A :) UTG calls, UTG+1 raises to $1, 3 folds, Mattnxtc calls, UTG calls.Flop: 4 :D 2 :club: 4 :D ($3.1, 3 players)Mattnxtc checks, UTG checks, UTG+1 bets $1.25, Mattnxtc calls, UTG folds.Turn: 5 :D ($5.6, 2 players)Mattnxtc checks, UTG+1 bets $3.25, Mattnxtc calls.River: Q :D ($12.1, 2 players)Mattnxtc checks, UTG+1 bets $7.25, Mattnxtc calls.This out of frustration or a good play against an overaggressive donk?

OMG, he's really in your head, isn't he?
haha it was rough...He was calling in position against me and either hitting big or I would miss and he would bet aggressively. I did win this hand believe or not, and actually felt good about it at the time. I do think I should have raised at some point.
haha it was rough...He was calling in position against me and either hitting big or I would miss and he would bet aggressively. I did win this hand believe or not, and actually felt good about it at the time. I do think I should have raised at some point.
honestly, i think you were just desperate to take a pot from the guy and that you really should have folded every street, but good call anyway

frustration, when I read the title I at least thought you had a pair. He's not betting big, so it doesn't look like he's trying to scare you off. You're probably doing exactly what he wants you do to, get frustrated and pay him off with a weak hand. It can get pretty brutal playing against guys like this when you're missing flops, I think you either need to fold the flop or re-raise.

I hate check/calling with such a weak ace. I think you should have check/raised the turn to try to buy it. I dont like playing this hand passively because he may be bluffing with AJ and you could still call your stack off to him. By raising the turn you give yourself the chance to take the lead and make him fold a better ace than yours. Next time play back at him some more.And dont let him get into your head. wow.EDIT: The river would have been a better check/raise representing the diamond draw.

Villian stats: 64/31/5 over 70 hands
If Villian is 64/31, you absolutely will have a chance to make a pair and THEN call him down light.Mark
If Villian is 64/31, you absolutely will have a chance to make a pair and THEN call him down light.
This is just weak tight. If you have to wait til you have at least a pair until you call down 4 barrels on a coordinated board, you're gonna get run over!(sw)But for real, RAISE or fold for God's sake, you can't beat anything!