Full Tilt 750k Gtd

seriously online isnt rigged guys i just run like a fkn sad sad human had 1150 left get a raise re raise i call my stack guy re raises all in with jj other guy folded and door card is the J kill me Dealer: InternetFriend shows [Jc Js]Dealer: ---------- shows [As Ac]Dealer: InternetFriend wins the side pot (664)Dealer: InternetFriend shows three of a kind, JacksDealer: ---------- shows a pair of AcesDealer: InternetFriend wins the main pot (4,389) with three of a kind, JacksGL all still in

seriously online isnt rigged guys i just run like a fkn sad sad human had 1150 left get a raise re raise i call my stack guy re raises all in with jj other guy folded and door card is the J kill me Dealer: InternetFriend shows [Jc Js]Dealer: ---------- shows [As Ac]Dealer: InternetFriend wins the side pot (664)Dealer: InternetFriend shows three of a kind, JacksDealer: ---------- shows a pair of AcesDealer: InternetFriend wins the main pot (4,389) with three of a kind, JacksGL all still in
whats your username?

Finished 117....Two key hands AA<89s - I came back from this one (down to 9K) and got it back to just over 100KSitting at 80K I decided to mess with the big stack. He raised to 12K, I call with 22, flop is 10-9-10. I don't think he has a pair and push. He calls, with A10.... I'm an idiot....I played great, except for that.