19 Tabeling? Is This Really Possible?

Hey Everybody...1st post here, I have been a lurker for awhile but just found something I would like to share.The other day I was playing a $12 45-player SNG on Stars and was checking stats on some of the players at my table when I noticed something strange. A certain player was playing upwards of 150 45-player SNG's each day for the last month or so (totaling 4506 games in less then 30 days). Since then I have searched his name a few times on Stars and found him playing anywhere from 15 to 19 tables at a time. I have heard of guys playing 10 - 12 tables at a time but 19 seems ridiculous...not only that, but I have played at his table 3 or 4 times over the last week and he never misses a beat, his actions are always completed in 3 seconds or less. Finally, not only is this player 19 tableing for countless hours everyday but he is very much a winning player, accumulating over 17k in profit playing nothing but 45-player SNG's ranging from $12 - $60 buy-ins. Is it possible that this is a bot?

Hey Everybody...1st post here, I have been a lurker for awhile but just found something I would like to share.The other day I was playing a $12 45-player SNG on Stars and was checking stats on some of the players at my table when I noticed something strange. A certain player was playing upwards of 150 45-player SNG's each day for the last month or so (totaling 4506 games in less then 30 days). Since then I have searched his name a few times on Stars and found him playing anywhere from 15 to 19 tables at a time. I have heard of guys playing 10 - 12 tables at a time but 19 seems ridiculous...not only that, but I have played at his table 3 or 4 times over the last week and he never misses a beat, his actions are always completed in 3 seconds or less. Finally, not only is this player 19 tableing for countless hours everyday but he is very much a winning player, accumulating over 17k in profit playing nothing but 45-player SNG's ranging from $12 - $60 buy-ins. Is it possible that this is a bot?
whats the players sn?
someone will post a youtube video of a guy 20+ tabling.if you think it's suspicious there is nothing wrong with reporting him for stars support to check out. better safe than sorry

Have you seen the tables Elky plays?That guys insane, i've seen him playing 3-4 6 handed NL games, 4-5 $100-300 tournaments, and 5-6 $50-150 SNGs at the same time, and every time i check his table he's doing great.

if you think it's suspicious there is nothing wrong with reporting him for stars support to check out. better safe than sorry
Pokerstars checks it out for you and then if he is legit they let you know...Let us know the result...
I'm not saying he's not legit, but that video showed about 10 seconds of him acctualy playing and you couldn't see whether it was 10 tables or twenty.
Have you seen the tables Elky plays?That guys insane, i've seen him playing 3-4 6 handed NL games, 4-5 $100-300 tournaments, and 5-6 $50-150 SNGs at the same time, and every time i check his table he's doing great.
Elky is a losing player...at least when he does that. His man goal was to get to Supernova Elite before anybody else and he didnt care how much he lost in the process.

somehow he already played 10k sit n go's and has over 40k in profit....18 ROI...seems very suspicious to me....19 tabling with an 18 ROI is RIDICILOUS

somehow he already played 10k sit n go's and has over 40k in profit....18 ROI...seems very suspicious to me....19 tabling with an 18 ROI is RIDICILOUS
Was just about to post this. Wowowowowowow.<---- would love to have an 18 ROI while 8-tabling lolol.
Elky is a losing player...at least when he does that. His man goal was to get to Supernova Elite before anybody else and he didnt care how much he lost in the process.
Ahhhh i see, makes sense.How do you know that btw?
someone will post a youtube video of a guy 20+ tabling.if you think it's suspicious there is nothing wrong with reporting him for stars support to check out. better safe than sorry
I heard this dude loses money though,

bigjoe2003 of sngicons.com fame is the guy that was racing elky for supernova elite...my buddy turned rainkahn in for botting back when he was playing 15 buck turbos lol

Ironically enough QuasiFiction 5/30 in the Sunday Warm-up right now. Maybe all that 45 man sng practice will pay off. He's only 10 - tabling though, I guess so he can concentrate.

Ironically enough QuasiFiction 5/30 in the Sunday Warm-up right now. Maybe all that 45 man sng practice will pay off. He's only 10 - tabling though, I guess so he can concentrate.
Or the guy who has the bot set up saw this thread and decided to "cut back" a little bit to not make it seem so obvious.