When you're playing with people, people you've become friends with, they don't lose their house playing poker with you, but they constantly have no money, is that morally wrong? When I keep giving them advice and telling them when to quit? Also, should I not borrow them money when they beg for it?

Never lend and addict money.And never play poker with your friends for such high stakes that them losing may affect your friendship with them.

yea, never lend them money if they don't have it. I lent a guy about 900 and won it from him but then he couldn't pay it back and switched schools and stuff because of all this.

yea, never lend them money if they don't have it. I lent a guy about 900 and won it from him but then he couldn't pay it back and switched schools and stuff because of all this.
He switched schools for $900, guys got a few more problems then that then

It's hard to refuse when they get mad at you for not playing with them and not lending them. Proposes interest, and he is good for it, I just know it is a bad idea. I have kept on doing it till today, but today I put the foot down.

It's hard to refuse when they get mad at you for not playing with them and not lending them. Proposes interest, and he is good for it, I just know it is a bad idea. I have kept on doing it till today, but today I put the foot down.
No it isn't.
When you're playing with people, people you've become friends with, they don't lose their house playing poker with you, but they constantly have no money, is that morally wrong? When I keep giving them advice and telling them when to quit? Also, should I not borrow them money when they beg for it?
Is he constantly trying to play you heads up for rollz?Does he have aspirations in poetry?
Time to get new friends.
My friends beg me non stop to lend them a dollar on pokerstars, i won't even give them that.