.1/.25 NL 9-handedUTG [Hero] $26.15 :club::D MP $27.79BB $23.25PFHero raises to $1.15, MP re-raise to $2.05, BB calls, Hero callsFlop :):D :D BB checks, Hero bets $4.1, MP calls, BB callsTurn :D BB checks, Hero?PF, flop played right? how much should i bet on turn? shove? any reads on what others could play with?

Your pre-flop raise is a bit big isn't it? I would have made it a pot size bet on the flop, then on the turn it looks like the BB has two hearts and mp has KQ or maybe even AK.I would bet about $10 on the turn.

i would have gone for a c/r on the flop, since the pf re-raiser was behind you left to actas played, i would make about a pot-sized bet on the turn, you could still get value from weaker hands since you led into the pf re-raiser, which often is a sign of weakness to people

I don't think I'd be to worried about MP here, he represented a big hand preflop with the re-raise (although it was a min-raise), but when he flats calls youre bet on the flop he likely doesn't have AA, I guess I'd put him on either KQ, or something like QQ that he can't get away from. Of course he could have KK, but that's unlikely, and still should have raised that flop.Is BB lag? He cold-called 7 more big blinds pre-flop, which is weird, but I guess he shows up here with AK/KQ more often than he does with 55/66.Therefore I think you have to value bet here. If I'm reading this correctly, the pot is about $18.55 on the turn and you have $20 left, so you could just shove. I don't really like betting just $10 or something because a flush draw would only be making a small mistake by calling, try to force them to make a big one.Also, I might of c/r this flop, depends if I think MP will c-bet regardless of what he has.No one ever shows up with 7 8 here right?

well this is just one orbit into the session.. so i had no real reads on those two bc the majority of the hands were bet and take it on the flop..if i c/r the flop.. how much are we talking about it? would that essentially commit us to the hand if we do?

well this is just one orbit into the session.. so i had no real reads on those two bc the majority of the hands were bet and take it on the flop..if i c/r the flop.. how much are we talking about it? would that essentially commit us to the hand if we do?

BB has a hand like KQ or a flush draw. I really think we are ahead based on the pf and flop action. Although I don't know if much is paying off us off here unless one holds exacty QK which may not even call. The turn doesn't really scare me. For this hand i count about $18 in the pot and $20 left in your stack so I push here.