2+2 Sklansky Thread On Dn Mystery Article

Does anyone have a link to the DN article Sklansky discusses in this 2+2 thread? Several people, including myself, cannot find it at the CardPlayer site nor in DN's blogs. The 2+2 posters have not provided a link despite several requests for one.2+2 Sklansky Thread Discussing DN Mystery ArticleThanks,PairTheBoard
I'm guessing DS got an advanced issue of cardplayer, relax bevis, it will be out soon enough.

is it me or does it seem sklansky has a grudge against daniel ? for w/e reason i always get that impressionedit just read his article and sad to say atm im a larry maybe even a mark " mark is the guy who semi plays for a living but tilts off his money in a rage of heated emotion then hustles up a bankroll to coast and wait till the next blow up " :club:

is it me or does it seem sklansky has a grudge against daniel ? for w/e reason i always get that impressionedit just read his article and sad to say atm im a larry maybe even a mark " mark is the guy who semi plays for a living but tilts off his money in a rage of heated emotion then hustles up a bankroll to coast and wait till the next blow up " :D
If only I could be good enough to be a 'Mark' :club:

I thought that was a well written article and it made a lot of sense. After seeing what Sklansky wrote, I just think that he is pissed that with all his books DN still gets more publicity and is liked more.

I thought that was a well written article and it made a lot of sense. After seeing what Sklansky wrote, I just think that he is pissed that with all his books DN still gets more publicity and is liked more.
we have a weiner :club:
I find it very hard watch / listen to Sklansky...it is like a bad lecture.Aside of from obvious difference in poker skills, DN is just a more likeable person when it comes through the TV. Having never met either person I really have no basis for saying that but would make a pretty large bet that is correct...
  • 2 weeks later...
is it me or does it seem sklansky has a grudge against daniel ? for w/e reason i always get that impression
Skalansky seems to have a grudge against anyone and everyone who makes more money *playing* poker than he does writing about it.

Good article that seems to be quite similar to Caro's theory on people rising to their level of incompotence, which wasn't really his theory as he borrowed it from Business Management, either way good read. Skalansky comes off as a know it all using all his data analysis to prove you never have to go broke and blah blah blah +1 more for DN

I dont need to read the article or even know anything about it. Daniel is right, Sklansky is wrong and ugly. End of story
Lol, yea You got it right even without reading that thread. I botherd to read through the thread over there...The day sklansky gives up poker,or blows he's poker BR in Tha Big game one day he could take on a new mission, teaching 3rd grade students math, 10 minutes later they all gonna have a beautiful nap.2+2=5 But he could be clever and use this link so he could keep grinding in a monthly salary from the gig and quitely sit behind the teacher desk writing another poker book and at the same time giving the students a change to learn something.http://www.internet4classrooms.com/skills_3rd_math.htmThats 2+2

Lol, yea You got it Stra8. I Wasted the time :club: 2+2=5 proudly IntroDeuces The Ultimate help to sleeping disorder bringing you sklanskys new instructional poker book "The boring wuzz power poker geek system" In stores when the editor have managed to read through it.Money back if you don't fall asleep after reading 2+2 pages.

Does anyone have a link to the DN article Sklansky discusses in this 2+2 thread? Several people, including myself, cannot find it at the CardPlayer site nor in DN's blogs. The 2+2 posters have not provided a link despite several requests for one.2+2 Sklansky Thread Discussing DN Mystery ArticleThanks,I don't know how to link up the article but go to the web site of cardplayer mag. then under archive click the mag with Townsend on the cover then on the right click (view all) under the summary of other articles then scroll down to "Why Sharks eat ofther Sharks" I believe that is the one. PairTheBoard