Hello, just joined the forum, I think I followed the rules, but please tell me if I haven't.I don't have the hand history, so this is all from memory.Blinds: $.10/$.25MP $32davchi $20Button $23BB $15Dealt 8 :D 8 :club: in MP2 or something to that effectPre-flop:A couple limps, MP limps, davchi calls, Button raises to $1, BB calls, MP calls, davchi callsFlop ($4.5): 8 :D 7 :D 6 :D (2 players)BB checks, MP checks, davchi bets $3.5, Button raises to $7, BB folds, MP fold, davchi ?I had only seen the Button min-raise once before, it was pre-flop and he folded to a real raise. Can't say I have much info on him though, it was his second orbit I think. So, I have top set, which is good, I'm getting action, which is nice, but the board is very draw heavy and I'm OOP. Should I risk a slowplay here?

Hello, just joined the forum, I think I followed the rules, but please tell me if I haven't.I don't have the hand history, so this is all from memory.Blinds: $.10/$.25MP $32davchi $20Button $23BB $15Dealt 8 :D 8 :club: in MP2 or something to that effectPre-flop:A couple limps, MP limps, davchi calls, Button raises to $1, BB calls, MP calls, davchi callsFlop ($4.5): 8 :D 7 :D 6 :D (2 players)BB checks, MP checks, davchi bets $3.5, Button raises to $7, BB folds, MP fold, davchi ?I had only seen the Button min-raise once before, it was pre-flop and he folded to a real raise. Can't say I have much info on him though, it was his second orbit I think. So, I have top set, which is good, I'm getting action, which is nice, but the board is very draw heavy and I'm OOP. Should I risk a slowplay here?
Well, I'd put in another raise here and make it around $13-$14. We're most likely ahead here, and theres a good chance he has a hand that he won't want to get away from.

Looks like a standard shove - if he's good enough to fold JJ+ then so be it. OOP I hate slowplaying because we can quickly lose control of the hand. Go ahead and look as if you're representing TT/99/A9 or something.

Yeah, I know I'm not supposed to post results this quickly, but I'm fairly certain everyone's going to say the same thing.The thing that got me wondering though, is that I shoved and he folded Kings face up, which was unexpected to say the least.

Should I risk a slowplay here?
I wouldn't, you already have 40% of your stack in if you just call. You're going to get action from a pretty good range of hands since villain will get a pretty good price to call. There are too many cards that could fall where you'll be unsure where you are, I'd just get it in now and hope the board pairs.

I was about to say that villain raised preflop and that his range probably had nothing to do with this board, coordinated it may be, unless he had 99 or 1010. Would he raise that many limpers with too many hands that would like that board. Of course pulling off a slowplay would be almost crazy but I think if I thought about it I might do it. Of course, there are too many cards that scare villain even more if I did slowplay, granted I give him the range of ak, aq, 1010+, I'm more worried about the other limpers then the preflop raiser. Just a thought, too bad my response came after i skimmed through the results but I was seriously thinking about typing flatcall here. edit with a thought- now i just noticed that there are two clubs so I would prob. shove but if it was rainbow i might give my above post thought. that is all.

From what it looks like youre almost never behind at this point, but even if you are, you're never folding. The only way I would ever get away from this hand is if we were super deep, and I still wouldn't fold on the flop. But you have less than 100bb, so just stick it in when you're probably ahead anyway.And no, slowplaying at this point is a crime. You only have 12 more after his raise, so just shove.