Anyone who takes KOS is crazy!!!Watching online wooohoo!!! UFC owns!
what site are you watching online from?
Ok.So I have $10 for Koscheck vs. RoyalTourandCouture @ 2/1 for $10 to win $20 + $5 that it goes longer than 4 mins of rd. 1 laying $12.50 to win $5, with Mase.
Spoilers below -- guys, Pm me to arrange shipments

Koscheck lost, Couture won in 3rdWeeeee. Lost $10 to Royal, won $25 from Mase - net +15

Op, for the love of god, learn to use the off-topic forums for NON-POKER TOPICS.I'm sick of moving all of your posts.
well i forget easy so it wont be the last and is it hard work man sheesh i jus lost 25 bux dont bust my balls? where u want it fool lol stars or tilt :club: i swear anyone i pick loses its so sik
COTE is a BEAST!!!
gotta agree with this. cote didn't even capitalize like he should have and still beat kendal's ass. very impressive.also, since when does kendall grove train with couture? what happened with him and team punishment? good move, but didn't hear anything about it...?
gotta agree with this. cote didn't even capitalize like he should have and still beat kendal's ass. very impressive.also, since when does kendall grove train with couture? what happened with him and team punishment? good move, but didn't hear anything about it...?
tito stood him up in the airport so grove said fk him and went back
http://www.ufc.com/index.cfm?fa=news.detail&gid=7389In undercard action…Renato ‘Babalu’ Sobral broke a two fight losing streak in impressive fashion, grounding and pounding David Heath before submitting him in the second round of their light heavyweight bout.Within the first 30 seconds of the fight, Sobral (28-7) shot and took Heath (9-2) down, working his ground and pound game effectively as Heath fired back punches and tried to force the fight back to a standing position. Eventually the two scrambled and switched position, but Sobral still got the better of the action as he looked to work his submissions from the bottom, with Heath landing the occasional haymaker.‘Babalu’ stuck with the same ground and pound strategy in round two, opening up a nasty cut on Heath’s head with his relentless onslaught as the crowd chanted his nickname. Heath refused to give in though, doing just enough to stay in the fight and avoid the stoppage. But just as Heath seemed to find his opening to escape, Sobral locked in a choke that produced a tap out from Heath at the 3:30 mark. Unfortunately, the win was marred by a classless display by Sobral, who kept the hold locked on seconds after referee Steve Mazzagatti attempted to break the fighters and halt the bout.“I just thought that I needed to teach him respect after he showed me so much disrespect,” said Sobral, who engaged in a heated weigh-in staredown with Heath on Friday and claimed the Oklahoma native had previously shouted an obscenity at him. “I think that you can be fearless and tough and still maintain sportsmanship. He needed to be taught a lesson.”