Tricky Maneuver

Here's what I'm trying to do...I'm trying to get my money off Absolute and get it on Stars.I don't want to do the Epassporte route because I have to deposit and I don't want to. Absolute gives you the option of transferring directly to UB. UB gives you the option of using a Neteller account, which I have. Then I can deposit on Stars.Anyone see anything wrong with this? I just don't want to get my money trapped on Neteller or something. Suggestions welcome.

You can't use Neteller if you are American or Canadian, whether it's on UB or AP.
Yeah I figured. But can you cash out directly to a bank account through Epassporte in a state where you can't use state issued check cards/credit cards to fund a gambling account?
thought this was going to be about some tricky sex move you used last night......so disappointed right now.
Sorry you didn't get to hear what sex tricks a man used and now you are disappointed.Makes it funnier when I recall how you said another thread was teh ghey. Wishful thinking on your part I guess.
Sorry you didn't get to hear what sex tricks a man used and now you are disappointed.Makes it funnier when I recall how you said another thread was teh ghey. Wishful thinking on your part I guess.
Flame-Burninated.jpg
I laughed