Ak Flopppy Nuts What To Do On The Turn Though....

sigh I have to bet the flop or else I basically flip my hand over. After the dirty deed is done and someone is still sticking around what do I do on the turn?PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t30 (8 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver Cards)Hero (t1470)MP1 (t1440)MP2 (t1320)CO (t1210)Button (t1520)SB (t3100)BB (t2030)UTG (t1410)Preflop: Hero is UTG+1 with kd.gif, as.gif. 1 fold, Hero raises to t120, MP1 calls t120, 2 folds, Button calls t120, 2 folds.Flop: (t405) ks.gif, ah.gif, kc.gif(3 players)Hero bets t150, MP1 folds, Button calls t150.Turn: (t705) 6s.gif(2 players)Hero ?

Well I guess It depends on what type of player the button is. If he's really laggy you might wanna check the turn and let him bet it. Leading weak again seems like an ok choice too, that way he might think your weak and raise you. Interesting spot....I'm curious what others think here, extracting value when the other guy probably has nothing is hard to do, thats why I'd lean towards checking the turn.

#1 you didn't flop the nuts. AA beats you here. However, you're not folding and you're going to be betting for value. If button has AA then so be it.I'd bet 500 on the turn. Likely the button also has a King and won't be folding anyway. Most players won't fold an Ace here either so just go ahead and bet.

I knew some genius was gonna tell me I didn't flop the nuts. k. man lots of professors around here... any useful posts?

I knew some genius was gonna tell me I didn't flop the nuts. k. man lots of professors around here... any useful posts?
As soon as a I saw Litlebulllet's (Litle or Little?) title:Ak Flopppy Nuts What To Do On The Turn Though...., level 2, 5.50 sngI knew that he didn't flop the nuts.I would check the turn and let the villain, hopefully, try to catch up on the river.

I'm in the camp that feels you should bet these aggressively. If he has an A or K he'll call, and you want to start building a pot. If he doesn’t you won't get much anyway. The button has 1350 left, so I'd bet 400, and shove the river. If he calls the turn, the button will have 950 left, and he'll be getting 2.6:1 pot odds to call.

Check the turn and if he checks behind, lead out with a big river bet. Make it look like you took a stab on the flop, gave up on the turn, and are trying to bluff him off the pot on the river. Also gives him a chance to improve on the river, increasing the chances he'll call.

What's he calling flop with? an underpair? Doubtful...A10+ probably like K9+.I bet 300-420 for value.It's a $5.50 sng, extract value.Although if villain seems good maybe check.But I think it's like Bet ~1/2 pot>Check>Shove>Fold (lol)