• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Warning Harsh talk coming... please look away...Shut up you lil idiot... I dont care about the stupid stake... in fact if he did give me that stake i'd probably use it to pay off your one dollar sluty mom... Stupid coke head
Wow sir, Wow

Id like to start a petition to ban bigstack. If you agree reply plus one. Making fun of me is one thing but calling my deceased mother a one dollar hooker goes to far in my opinion.And a coke head? Hmm I guess people do project themselves onto others.Edit- He also makes reference to this in another thread

Id like to start a petition to ban bigstack. If you agree reply plus one. Making fun of me is one thing but calling my deceased mother a one dollar hooker goes to far in my opinion.And a coke head? Hmm I guess people do project themselves onto others.Edit- He also makes reference to this in another thread
cry me a river... learn not to start crap then maybe you wont be involved... coke boi

Start Crap? I just pointed to things people should notice. First you asked for stake from a guy who you made a thread mocking. Then I pointed out the obv poor quality of your boomsauce graphic. Then you call my mother a hooker and say Im a cokehead. I think the cokehead remark came from my avatar which is in fact a table full of mobneys.

Start Crap? I just pointed to things people should notice. First you asked for stake from a guy who you made a thread mocking. Then I pointed out the obv poor quality of your boomsauce graphic. Then you call my mother a hooker and say Im a cokehead. I think the cokehead remark came from my avatar which is in fact a table full of mobneys.
First off as i stated before that I was not mocking JUST HIM... its been about 1 everyday this pass week someone post the TOPIC xxxx post... it was ment to be a joke... of course people like you dont know what that is... instead you like starting crap by firing off of the mouth... YOU had no need of doing.... The coke head was two factors... one being that big batch of baby power on your avatar which you say isnt coke... which is cool... but also because your a bonehead... plain and simple... and if your mom is TRULY dead... which who knows if your lieing or not... then I apologize.. but your still a lil punk to me that likes to instagate crap...

Who knew ones 1000th post thread coupled with a fake stake offer could start so much drama.

I blame the OPand bigstack :club:

I blame the OPand bigstack :D
Yes i agree I blame him too.... I blame everyone for over dramatizing this all out of control maddness...... arhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and you zmoney i blame you too... because well.... you wanted me ban...... I am a highly valued member of the K8 community... :club:

Yeah I always undervalue the K8 comunity.

Yeah I always undervalue the K8 comunity.
man there you go... NOW YOUR STARTING CRAP ABOUT THE COMMUNITY?you have some bone to pick... pick it with me buddy.... no need bring'in all those in the K8 commiunity into it..... you HATER..... I will *KILL YOU with my K8*Speaking in poker terms dont have a cow
man there you go... NOW YOUR STARTING CRAP ABOUT THE COMMUNITY?you have some bone to pick... pick it with me buddy.... no need bring'in all those in the K8 commiunity into it..... you HATER..... I will *KILL YOU with my K8*Speaking in poker terms dont have a cow
See I was planning on pokerspeak killing the k8 comunity. Now what am I gonna due after you beat me to the punch. Im gonna never play K8 in protest :club:

Sorry all, I went to a movie after I made the post. Sorry I'm not robusto enough to give away some $200 stakes or a CR account. Huge b-roll nit (playing $10's and $26's on a $7k roll)Actuary, I thought it was adorable. I really feel like I opened myself up to the FCP community and bonded with each and every one of you.I shipped $5.50 to everyone who posted their name on here besides bigstack. I also gave freak $5.51 bc I felt like it. Actually it was a misclick and I was too lazy to hit delete. If I missed you and you posted before I posted this, hit me up. I think I gave like 15 stakes but oh well who cares. It's a celebration!!!!one!1Bigstack can get a stake if he does the following:1) admit it was wrong to call with K82) say sorry for creating that thread<3 you all.

Oh and if you do something with that money, don't shippp back plz. Just when you TP/MM, think of me. Oh and then send me a check for eleventy brazillion dollars. Plzkthx.

Sorry all, I went to a movie after I made the post. Sorry I'm not robusto enough to give away some $200 stakes or a CR account. Huge b-roll nit (playing $10's and $26's on a $7k roll)Actuary, I thought it was adorable. I really feel like I opened myself up to the FCP community and bonded with each and every one of you.I shipped $5.50 to everyone who posted their name on here besides bigstack. I also gave freak $5.51 bc I felt like it. Actually it was a misclick and I was too lazy to hit delete. If I missed you and you posted before I posted this, hit me up. I think I gave like 15 stakes but oh well who cares. It's a celebration!!!!one!1Bigstack can get a stake if he does the following:1) admit it was wrong to call with K82) say sorry for creating that thread<3 you all.
It's ok. You can tell everyone about the huge man-crush you have on me! :club:
i didnt get no 5.50 u liar lol made me look tho nh :club:
lololololololwhats ur FTP name? i musta missed it, sry.
Ok, the K8 was a wild call... but its not that i dont think K8 is a good hand... i just play loose in tourneys... however for the purpose of a stake... i will admit that in that situation I am afraid to say.... that yes in fact it was a bad move on my part and I have payed for it over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.... and why be sorry for a thread that was meant to be a joke... not a mocking of you.... however or the purpose of the stake.... I am soorry :)TY MAN weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.... now i feel like part of the gang... i guess
Ok, the K8 was a wild call... but its not that i dont think K8 is a good hand... i just play loose in tourneys... however for the purpose of a stake... i will admit that in that situation I am afraid to say.... that yes in fact it was a bad move on my part and I have payed for it over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.... and why be sorry for a thread that was meant to be a joke... not a mocking of you.... however or the purpose of the stake.... I am soorry :)TY MAN weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.... now i feel like part of the gang... i guess
HA! Sellout.
It's ok. You can tell everyone about the huge man-crush you have on me! :club:
You wish.By the way, I'll be home in an hour sweetie pie. I just picked up some new man thongs I think we should try out. <3<3<3<3