Well this is my 1000th post. Lock it up if you wish mods. Just wanted to make a topic to commemmorate my 1000th post as a true FCP degen. When I first joined FCP my roll was a whopping $50 and I was barely 18, now after going busto because of a friend, I'm back above what my old bankroll was and pwning. Well not really pwning, just playing some random games here and there. My best topic I've made during the 1k stretch: http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...amp;pid=2055282My best joke I've made: http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...showtopic=85814 about 5 posts down.90% of my posts are sarcastic, btw. But if you find a hidden gem of me being serious, cherish it. Oh and in honor of my 1000th post I will be doing 8 $5 stakeaments on Full Tilt. Must have over 300 posts. You can keep all the profits. Post your Tilt name and I'll shipppp.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you want to stake my freeroll acct, ship it to PenetrateAnus (I'll give back 1/2, or give it away in more stakes whatever you want)I've been trying to do that Ferguson Freeroll something-from-nothing thingand playing microlimits and am only up to like $8 :club:

If you want to stake my freeroll acct, ship it to PenetrateAnus.I've been trying to do that Ferguson Freeroll something-from-nothing thingand playing microlimits and am only up to like $8 :club:
I was thinking about trying to do it also, and then realized it would take me 20 years, gl with it.

Congrats on the 1000th

And "gambogambo" on ftp if you wanna show some noob lovelol begaments

Im on pace to hit my 1000th post June 2nd 2008

This is my 15,953rd post.
obv brag post
bigstack1980 on FTP... and sweetness.... :club:
yeah steak the guy who just made a thread mocking you.