Aces On Low Co-ordinated Board

PokerStars 0.05/0.10 Hold'em (9 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)Preflop: Hero is MP2 with A :D , A :D . UTG posts a blind of $0.05. UTG (poster) checks, 1 fold, MP1 calls, Hero raises, 2 folds, Button calls, SB calls, 1 fold, UTG calls, MP1 calls.Flop: (11 SB) 6 :club: , 2 :D , 4 :D(5 players)SB bets, UTG calls, MP1 calls, Hero raises, Button calls, SB 3-bets, UTG folds, MP1 folds, Hero calls, Button calls.Turn: (11 BB) 5 :)(3 players)SB checks, Hero checks, Button bets, SB calls, Hero calls.River: (14 BB) J :)(3 players)SB checks, Hero checks, Button bets, SB calls, Hero calls.Final Pot: 17 BBis this ok?if i bet the turn and get raised, can i figure that im beat?

i think you played it ok, with a million callers in between on the flop though i would expect to find out that someone has a 3

Id probably bet/fold the turn.
What do you mean? Bet/Fold? You mean Check/Fold?As for betting the turn and folding to a raise... WHY??!? You put in one bet, then fold... or you can check, put in one bet and then see the river for no more $$. WHY would you want to put in money then FOLD, when you could put in money then see the river?By the time you're to the river you have to call.But listen, it's nickel/dime holdem, so it's not a life changing decision.

But listen, it's nickel/dime holdem, so it's not a life changing decision. You're kidding right?Making a decision at 10/20 isn't a life changing decision either, but it doesn't mean we shouldn't make a correct one.*************Do you guys really think a 3 is that likely? SB almost ever has one unless he has 53, and button probably isn't calling all those bets on a gutshot, but it's possible. Unlikey he's got a 3 though, imo, given it's such a bad card, and there aren't many possibly hands with a 3 in it.I'm NEVER folding this hand, whether I bet or check this turn. I think I'd be betting though once SB checks to me. My guess is button is on a flush draw, so I'd like to make sure he doesn't just take a free one.

For the sake of continuity, here were my thoughts from the original thread:Hand 3: I cap the flop, and bet the turn when checked to. Even as played, I bet the turn when checked to. A 3 is unlikely, and I'd like to get value from their decent hands/draws.

Oh yeah, I'm more worried about 2 pair/sets than I am a 3 here, btw.I kinda don't think we're behind the button when the action gets to us on the turn. Maybe his bet tells us we are, I'm not sure. I think I'm mostly worried about SB having a set/2 pair.

For the sake of continuity, here were my thoughts from the original thread:Hand 3: I cap the flop, and bet the turn when checked to. Even as played, I bet the turn when checked to. A 3 is unlikely, and I'd like to get value from their decent hands/draws.
if you get raised on the turn by the button and sb calls, fold? or?if you get raised on the turn by the button and sb folds, call/fold unimproved?(but does an ace really do much) or call down?

I think if it goes us betting, button calling, sb raising over both of us, we can fold, but that is so unlikely, imo. Sb doesn't have a 3. I'm worried about a set from him, and I think he'd never do that with a set.Button is the only person I could put on a 3, but I don't think it's very likely. I'd probably call down since the pot is so huge, and we've got lots of outs to beat 2 pair.It's a super shitty spot though.