Daniel In Asia Pacific Poker Tour - Manila **update Thread**

1 hour 12 minutes ago | Posted by oznomadInaugral PokerStars APPT Manila About to CommenceHigh profile Team PokerStars members Joe Hachem, Daniel Negreanu and Vanessa Rousso are already registered and it will be interesting to see some of the new faces from the Asian Pacific region. We have already spotted high-limit Japanese player Masa Kagawa so we can expect some serious side action as the tournament progresses.

Pokernews: Daniel Negreanu looks like he has drawn a table of mostly novice players, however he will still have to contend with Australian Internet pro Marcus Collins.46ce831369b71.jpg

Negreanu Making PlansDaniel Negreanu is above average with 13,000 in chips, but his focus seems to be on anything but poker. Daniel has been spending most of his time on the table researching the best golf clubs and driving ranges in Manila. The locals are more than happy to oblige, as I am sure they would rather he be playing golf than playing at his table! :club:

Doesn't look good, but still in...No Golf yet for NegreanuAfter losing a succession of pots and whittling his stack down to 1750, Negreanu moved all-in for his remaining chips from late position with 7h7c and was called by the cutoff with AhKh.The flop of AdJc10c didn't look good for Negreanu, neither did the turn of 5c but the miracle river of 7s gave Negreanu trips and a delayed visit to the golf course.

getting better...Negreanu Doubles Up AgainFrom middle position, Danish player Anders Christensen raises to 400 and is called by Negreanu from the small blind and Brett Miller in the big blind.The flop is Ah10h3s.Negreanu checks and Miller bets 500. Christensen raises to 1,500 and Negreanu moves all in for 3,900. Miller folds and Christensen makes the call.Christensen: KcKdNegreanu: As7sThe turn Qh and river 10d bring no help for Christensen and Negreanu takes his stack to 9,000.

The Ultimate Question -- Poker or Golf?Negreanu is having trouble deciding whether he is here to play poker or golf. Although he is successfully rebuilding his stack, between hands he is standing up and practicing his golf swing -- much to the amusement of the crowd.46cea859b0d4a.jpg

And that's that.Negreanu outAfter being folded to him in the cutoff Negreanu raises to 500 and is called by Brett Miller on the button. They see a flop of {10-Hearts}{3-Spades}{2-Hearts}Negreanu moves all-in for his last 2200 and is immediately called by Miller with his {K-Hearts}{K-Spades}. Negreanu shows {A-Spades}{8-Hearts}The turn {J-Clubs} and river {Q-Spades} don't help and Team PokerStars member Daniel "Kid Poker" Negreanu is on the rail and heading straight to the golf course.

Man those Pokernews guys sure screwed up those updates! It's true that I'm out, but man, they got every hand wrong, lol. Anyway, I was exhausted in this thing. I haven't really eaten much food and I woke up at 3:00am for a 2:00pm tournament. Couldn't get my schedule on right and also had trouble taking it seriously early on.

Stop playing golf!!!!!! Your poker fans want to see you winning poker tournaments again!!!!!

Man those Pokernews guys sure screwed up those updates! It's true that I'm out, but man, they got every hand wrong, lol. Anyway, I was exhausted in this thing. I haven't really eaten much food and I woke up at 3:00am for a 2:00pm tournament. Couldn't get my schedule on right and also had trouble taking it seriously early on.
no worries browe still luv u
Jet lag problem ?? Anyway, hope you'll be luckier in your next tournaments. :club: