It's The Official What Do You Have A "plethora" Of Thread.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a plethora of old school bmx bike parts. I have a plethora of short sleeved button up shirts from 2 summers ago when that was cool. I have a plethora of socks that I just don't throw away. I don't know why. I have about 2 to many of FCP chip sets from various contests and the Protoge tournament.

Can one have a plethora of nothing?How about a plethora of plectrum?
I beleive your first question is a paradoxI have no idea what a plectrum is but I know what a placebo and a placenta are, and you can have a plethora of those, if you are mormon especially for the second one.
  • 2 months later...
IMG_1256.JPG^^^^I have a plethroa of those.why? because I primarly work in the paint department and 1/2 the time I'm drunk... just saying paint gets on the vests seeeeee

Hey El Guapo, have you seen that new Sportscenter commercial with KG, Ray Allen, and Paul Pierce? It's the one where they are looking for a nickname and they thought of "the three amigos" and did the whole shimmy with the pelvic thrust. It was so funny. Then Scott Van Pelt said "the boston three party". I have a plethora of shows to watch on TiVo because I've had no time to watch them.

Hey El Guapo, have you seen that new Sportscenter commercial with KG, Ray Allen, and Paul Pierce? It's the one where they are looking for a nickname and they thought of "the three amigos" and did the whole shimmy with the pelvic thrust. It was so funny. Then Scott Van Pelt said "the boston three party". I have a plethora of shows to watch on TiVo because I've had no time to watch them.
No that is awesome...no its (word that is better than awesome)Please find it for me on you tube or something.
  • 1 month later...
BobVersion1 has a plethora of DJ'ing threads.I have a plethora of alter egos.
I have a plethora of curiosity of who those actually are. (Pretty sure gramatically, that makes no sense, but you get the gist)