It's The Official What Do You Have A "plethora" Of Thread.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a plethora of Sports Cards. I really need to dump them.

how much u want for one? recently broke my screen when throwing a febreeze after smoking pot
If I did not have such an awesome theme based sig, I would use this. Somebody needs to use this, it has very high unintentional comdy factors!

About 2 years ago I was up at my parents house and found an old box with all my cards and stuff so I got really excited and went and bought all 4 beckets and wanted to know what my cards were worth. Here is what I found outGriffey Jr Upper Deck Rookie - $50 as it has been since 1989Jerry Rice second year card - $6 THATS RIGHT $6 fuucckking dollarsMy old George Brett and Robin Yount rookies $80 DOWN FROM $350Everything else, worthless.

i have 3 of eahc of those lolreally
I am pretty sure I have at least one. But I was mostly into football more than other sports.
semen
You know, I thought about that.. but lately i've been shooting blanks...
it still feels god to me...dont worry, itll come back
see what i did there?
Not only did I see it, I tasted it.
I have a plethora of books.
I see what you did there, literally, i saw what you did there.. it was everywhere
One of these things is not like the other.
If you figure a way to combine the two you might be able to get out of a DUI
I love this thread.... but this post wins the internets. For friggin' real.And I have a plethora of.... meh, nothing really. I try not to collect too much stuff. I have a few comics, a few poker chips, a few books. I have a big collection of downloaded songs, but there are plenty of people that put my collection to shame.I have a plethora of women I've choked slept with. I'd say an above average number.
Bobbleheads (over 500 of them, including one 18 inch Lebron, one three foot Lebron, and one three foot Yao Ming).
TPIWWP