Fastest Way To Deposit On Stars.

Takes about 1 minute to get your money. Soooo nice!Mark
So true.... and no fees!!
That isn't a good idea.
LOL This made me laugh.
EChecks are only available to those with 4000FPPs.Epassport is the only way I know of to get money onto stars.
Actually Western Union was what I was using, it was pretty fast (45 min to an hour, usually much less time then that)... but the fees were a pain.

The quickest way if you are not a member who has played alot before(to use the new echeck) would be CashExpress. Click on the CashExpress deposit method to learn about it. Once you decide that is what you want to do and you find a location you can go to, you fill out a form before you go the location. When you submit the deposit Pokerstars will give you a special code and instructions and what and what not to fill out on the form at the location you go to. No fee on PStars side, but the Walmart or wherever you go will charge a fee. Sounds more difficult then it is. Pretty simple.

The quickest way if you are not a member who has played alot before(to use the new echeck) would be CashExpress. Click on the CashExpress deposit method to learn about it. Once you decide that is what you want to do and you find a location you can go to, you fill out a form before you go the location. When you submit the deposit Pokerstars will give you a special code and instructions and what and what not to fill out on the form at the location you go to. No fee on PStars side, but the Walmart or wherever you go will charge a fee. Sounds more difficult then it is. Pretty simple.
Thats what I was going to switch to from Western Union if this EChecks option didn't start back up