Foxwoods Or Second Chance

I'm considering either going to foxwoods and playing some 1/2NL where I could potentially risk up to $340 considering the buy in rebuy and gas money. I've been meaning to play at brick and mortar for a long time but it seems like alot of $$$ I could potentially lose. On the other hand I haven't played a big sunday tourney in awhile and could easily just load $215 to play the 2nd chance instead where I could potentially get alot more $$$ than if I played the cash game. I'm not sure on to what to do so I figure I'd ask the masses for some advice.

I'm considering either going to foxwoods and playing some 1/2NL where I could potentially risk up to $340 considering the buy in rebuy and gas money. I've been meaning to play at brick and mortar for a long time but it seems like alot of $$$ I could potentially lose. On the other hand I haven't played a big sunday tourney in awhile and could easily just load $215 to play the 2nd chance instead where I could potentially get alot more $$$ than if I played the cash game. I'm not sure on to what to do so I figure I'd ask the masses for some advice.
Going to Foxwoods = risk of seeing FWP = -EVPlaying Sunday Second Chance = no chance of seeing FWP = +EV
I would play in the tourney if it was me.

live is always a blast win or lose. I'd advise doing cash games instead, but if you're better at tourneys I understand.I'd pick foxwoods, but do your best to avoid anybody matching the description of FWP.

live is always a blast win or lose. I'd advise doing cash games instead, but if you're better at tourneys I understand.I'd pick foxwoods, but do your best to avoid anybody matching the description of FWP.
metal-midget.jpg

I think it really depends on if you see yourself as a better cash game player or tourney player. That's what I'd base my decision off of. But I agree with others who have said that live > online, AINEC.

Actuary, I actually disagree with you.Yes you can play more hands per hour, and multi table with a lower rake, but play live is ALOT worse than online. You will get payed off alot more on your big hands, and can get a much better feel for your table (especially quicker than you can online). I wholeheartedly believe that .25/.50 online plays like 5/10 live (less nittish of course, but overall skill). As long as your BR isn't limited you can play much higher live than you can online and expect to have equal or better success over the same span of hands, granted they won't come as fast. I think the most important part (for me at least) is that live play is alot funner. It doesn't get tedious for me. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I can start a conversation up with strangers, but as long as you're not a hermit I would never pick online over live, especially for just one session.